[LCN] Hitlist Cost Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

I think some people need to have a drink and relax. All this does is stop a high level from bullying a small level - so what - it doesn't affect the high level's actual game. I mean - this is hit listing - you get ZERO xp hitlisting unless you are war mode to war mode (which already has this restriction). Have people stopped playing war mode? Is war mode dead? Nope. not at all. Remember - if your syndicate is full (25 members) - that means you can still list some poor hapless sap 75 times a day! What more do you want? It really only stops someone from individually bullying a really low level. Whoop tee f'n doo. If that's why you're playing this game - then I don't see how you have any fun.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm lost here @ Jackie, as Mitch stated up, you'll see this>

Key word> this tax exists only if there has been no retaliation from the lower-level player.

Robert William Morin and mi7ch like this.
  3. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

this is ridicilous bs bltiz and gamers will be gone !! ty ... u dont htink at all

4. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

ty no need to spend anymore on lcn until this "change" is over

5. susi gomez

susi gomez New Member

Hi all
    I absolutely agree with Geoff Heretic Wild,you can not say it better

Rick B likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

you can only list some hapless account if the hapless account keeps healing, they knew what they signed up for when playing a PVP game, but oh the drama, why not save the drama for you mama, we are pixels in a game FFS

7. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

There is a subset of LCN players who live and die for playing hitlists. Level wise, they have nothing left to do. They would need another 10 or 15 locations to do something other than fight.

Also, the unwritten etiquette of Lounge state you have to be live if you are going to post. The people chatting in lounge are punching and hitting each other between each comment. Active loungers therefore heal many, many times even if getting hammered all day.

8. Fat Fingers

Fat Fingers New Member

well said. what I have seen in this game is players not hitting people in their range, they sit on lowers. I never understood the reasoning behind sitting on players who have no chance of fighting back. A true player fights those in their range. Now saying that maybe there should be a sliding scale on the tax, closer to your range the less the tax.

TinaS and BupeciiCharm like this.
  9. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

i quite like this idea kano. there are too many high level listing low levels we need to encourage same bracket fighting with counters and traps being coded the way they are its not profitable to battle same level playser. any chance of a nerf on counters ??. with th cash in the game now compared to 10 years ago i think they need an update.

10. Monkey Poo

Monkey Poo New Member

I like the ideal keno and i find it funny that the ones who don't are the ones that like to pad their stats on lowers;)

TinaS, Steven Jordan and Irnbru like this.
  11. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

please roll this out in viking clan

12. Kirsten

The long time players or high levels have no problem with listing and being listed it is the newer players who do
    It is too bad Kano does not make it that some loud mouth idiot has to heal in the tavern, to run their mouth, then maybe they would not become targets, people bring a lot of so called drama on themselves, by not understanding these are PVP games, and not meant to be like farmville type games, they raid level wind up in a range they cannot hold their own, they run their mouths and cause they cry to kano , kano has to kiss the boo boo and give them a bandaid, there was a time when none of this sandbox crap was part of the game, you swam or sank, and as far as a subset of players, every game has it and there is nothing wrong with that, they have fun, if ya want to stop their fun then those targets can stop healing, players will move on, this is part of the game, no one dies, no one gets hurt, and if ya cannot find the fun, then time to move on.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Small update here, the we removed the tax from the Hitlist Blitz, so those are now "tax exempt" as it were.

14. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

Great rule change, I hate to see low levels get ran off by people who get off on crushing people who are 10% of their level. Drives away future spenders, reduces the number of players, and it kills the game. This is absolutely a step in the right direction. As someone said above, you can have friends help hitlist people if necessary. If anyone whines about not being able to bully other players, that should tell you everything you need to know about them.

15. Kirsten

There is no bullying in a PVP game.

16. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

no but this rule might make some pitas spend more than a few billion when their income is 200 trill per hour.

BupeciiCharm likes this.
  17. Relax its a game

Relax its a game New Member

I really dont understand the need for this, as there is already a cap on xp you can lose for being listed.

18. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

After you have hit the cap on xp loss as you start getting xp again you start losing it again.

BupeciiCharm likes this.
  19. Kirsten

20. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

Mitch , this is a "war" game ? NO?? YES?? NO?? :confused: you have in place rigs to help people from being listed o_O now you are putting in place this. :mad: keep catering to the non spenders :rolleyes: the whiners :rolleyes: the non fighters that spend their time DEAD in the lounge talking sh-t :rolleyes:
    This is another BAD mistake like when you all changed the values of loot .......Why not think before you do changes on how it effects ALL players and not just the ones crying :(
    I am proud to say I came from mafia wars where there was NO fight range...NO ambushes...No rigs...NO protection :) oh shoot and i forgot, you also have limited the number of attacks on one player to 5k in a 24 hour period :(:rolleyes:o_O How many more things can you add to cushion players? :confused:
    Open up the fight range..make this a real war game :D maybe increase the amount of bushes-rigs/ lower the cost ....at the very least why not give us a free for all-no fight range weekend :p
    have a great weekend :cool:

cadi and Kirsten like this.