[LCN] What's going on with boss drops?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Miss Kitty Snaps, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I mentioned awhile back that there seemed to be a decline in boss drops on the mobile app; recently noticed the decline on both desk top and the mobile app. It seems to get worse on the higher bosses such as Mexico, I rarely get a drop on it no matter what force I use.

Can you guys take a look at this please...thanks :)

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is that your current location and have boss available on own?

3. Miss Kitty Snaps

I wish it was my location :) When trying to help on that boss and the 2 or 3 below it - seems the higher the boss gets the more the lack of drops

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct, it's on a curve, closer you get to owning that boss = higher amount of random drops will acquire.

5. Miss Kitty Snaps

well I guess once I hit 100% no sense going over to max damage trying for a drop - I thought after 2 attacks you started to have a chance for a drop

JADES likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

2 attacks = chance at a favor point.

7. Miss Kitty Snaps

I don't think I've ever gotten a favor point off of a boss - I wish I knew how Mexico bosses I've been in but I have only gotten a total of 63 drops - now if I do something lower then my own level boss I get drops right and left!

JADES likes this.
  8. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

You don't get the fp during the attacks like a random drop, you get them as part of the boss kill rewards. You've probably got a few and not noticed. You can tell how many Mexico bosses you've been in by monitoring your Sicario Subgun or Soldado Shotgun numbers in your inventory/fight strength lists as you only get one per boss.

As for low drops, I'm ~7k levels and it seems in-line with the last few bosses with regards to drop rate. Strength (including power attacks unlocked in the boss), level and number of atts all count towards your drop rate. I seem to see a slight increase in drop rate whilst getting minimum actions, this tails off as you do more damage. This is a more "by feel" trend than backed up by numbers. I don't tend to track drop rates numerically as I'm lazy & at the end of the day the drop rates are what they are. They're not going to change from me analysing them haha

Rick B and Miss Kitty Snaps like this.
  9. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Look in your inventory under weapons. How many Sicario subguns do you have? That's how many Mexico bosses you've been in that you qualified for a kill reward. Then divide by drops and that will give you the drop rate.

10. Miss Kitty Snaps

Thanks Reesy & Fancy Pants - can't believe I didn't think to count the boss kill rewards for the total :confused:

FancyPants likes this.
  11. Miss Kitty Snaps

wording on the rewards of a boss:

Rewards are randomly awarded to all players that participated in a fight that defeats a boss. There is a minimum number of (2) attacks required to have a chance at a drop.

+ Favor Points

I'd say the chances need to be upped a little :)

FancyPants likes this.
  12. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

Bonus fp's would always be nice, but there are already enough people 2 stamming bosses for fp's without giving them more incentive. As far as drop rate on this, they're a bonus rather than a staple or expected drop. So I don't think they need a boost. If you're really looking for fp's farm out the first 2-3 challenges, much more stable fp earner.

13. Miss Kitty Snaps

I'm not looking for the fp's from the bosses, I'm disappointed in the # of drops for the higher bosses

I had posted about this before on the mobile app and they did admit there was an issue with it and fixed it, so posting again