[LCN] Raid Tier Adjustment for Aug 30, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Rob352

Rob352 New Member

Yup, 17n raids, doing more damage then I have in the past per raid. 1 purple, 17 common crap. So tell me where the chances were increased. Nope, this is a total screw up for you freaks at Kano. Have a nice holiday on our dime.

2. this makes more sense than just a cap for all. I think the cap s going to make more raids fail because high levels will be max and can't help on as many raids.

3. Here's another idea out of left field. Bring back tiers and give the person who owns the Raid the ability of removing a player that hasn't completed the minimums within say 12 or 24 hours of joining raid and cannot rejoin after being removed. Would stop a lot of people camping in raids.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Booting people from raid's won't happen, been discussed for years. Player attributes come into play when join.

5. Yeah but if you do your minimums in a given time you wouldn't be able to be booted so its an incentive to complete your part and there are no repercussions. Win win all around

Rick B likes this.
  6. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Wow. This seems worth it. /s

The Aces High Pilot was defeated in 15:03:36, you dealt 34,549,214 damage in 9423 attacks and healed the raid for 1,524,452 life in 5406 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    Decomissioned Gatling II
    237 Attack
    438 Defense

6327054 coins
    281019 XP

Finished 4th with 14,829 actions. Get a freaking common.
    Aces High results to date: 5 superiors. 32 commons. --- worst showing ever!
    CTU Assault was 14 supes, 30 commons for a 32% supe rate.
    Doing over 20% more actions on average this time yet getting 56% less superior loot.
    Just bad luck? Or perhaps something off in the formula?

I've spent close to 400 FPs which is easily double what I spend in raids because so many are capped. And I'm getting a draw full of mediocre commons.

Mouseketeer likes this.
  7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Once I hit 30 that's it. I will not spend on stamina to knock down raids that are only a few hours old just to free up room under the cap. If bosses get finished and room opens up then I'll join other raids.

FancyPants, Kirsten and Steven Jordan like this.
  8. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Regarding removing people from raid, the total health strength of the raid party is based on the members of raid. That is why health goes down slower and it takes a lot more heal actions to heal a full raid than one with few members.

Booting people affects every member of raid not just the booted person. I bet the coding would be really complex otherwise this would already be done.

Those are the repercussions mentioned above.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Gosh getting a raid filled and done on server 1 is harder then the normal raid tiers on server 2 - that's pretty bad!

I'm 4 superior and 11 common :( with 11 to go and worried more than half of those wont finish.

I really hope Kano that you count how many raids fail this go round and all the people in those failed raids get their stam and energy back - yes yes I know there is no way Kano would do that but they should do something!

Rick B likes this.
  10. chuckie the scar

chuckie the scar New Member

again kano abandons lower levels. let me give you a bit of math to support my thought. 30 max participants drain 537,600,000 total health thats an average of 17,920,000 damage needed from each of the 30 participants. i do 88,129 damage with a 20 stamina attack. that will require me to attack 4068 times to reach my quota. thats 11.62 times my daily fill volume of stamina. it will award me 576,842 xp from the work preformed ( not counting whats awarded if completed) which means i will level 7.75 times from the damage done from attacks. i will gain another 1/10 that xp or .75 in levels from an equal number of heals for a total of 8.5 levels . i can gain items worth as much as the raid prizes from loyalty points with far less work. i have 2 choice as i see it which i am assuming anyone around levels 3000 or below will face a similar choice. pay to play a raid ( just one ) or abandon the attempt all together. tell me why i would even consider promoting this game to my fellow gamer? if your looking for solutions to this i suggest you work it from a different angel. graduated scale based on a players level. min activity for a prize. try not to force unwanted xp onto young players to meet a quota.

playa$$ and Rick B like this.
  11. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

All we asked for was tiers to be recalculated and a way to boot if min actions weren't accomplished in a certain amount of time. Not this nonsense. Perhaps Kano should have a couple devs that actually play the game?

FancyPants likes this.
  12. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Abandoning the tiers worked fine in Viking Clan, Pirate Clan and Zombie Slayer.

The raid limits were tried first in Zombie Slayer too without any blowback. Maybe 40 or 50 would have been better.

I guess Kano underestimated how many raids LCN players want to play at one time especially those gaming the system in raid groups. Maybe 40 or 50 would have been better but some kind of cap is not unreasonable.

For once, Kano makes a move to slow down the players with unlimited funds a little bit.. Those of us who dont have a big bankroll are disadvantaged at every turn.

Personally I think it's acompletely asinine waste of money to blow 400 fp on buying refills every raid like some posters. If you want to waste that kind of money, that is your business. I hope Kano doesnt cave in to them just because they are more vocal and line their pockets.

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

so you think high levels are so rich than can help on raids consistently, think again, this cap affects everyone who plays, those who spend and those who don't, and to those that never spend they can thank the rest of us for having a a game to play, but I believe very few who do spend will do so with this cap. Kano as screwed over all levels and all players. IMO they did this cause of complaints from players and in my estimation most complaints come from low levels cause they feel left out, but where were these players 6 ,7 ,8 years ago when the rest of us help kano build these games, and way before raids.

14. Oszi

Oszi New Member

...LMAO which "numbers" are those...I think you'r only looking at the numbers on the Kano Bank Account here, they may look good now, my guess is a decline may be at hand (certainly from my end, promised)

Zoe Alleyne, playa$$ and Kirsten like this.
  15. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I'm not a spender, but I do spend a little and count it in my entertainment budget. After 2 1/2 yrs I am only 40% of the way to Alexandrite. I will spend less in the future.

Zoe Alleyne and Kirsten like this.
  16. playa$$

playa$$ New Member

you sure saved me money on this raid event the normal 2 to 500 I spend just for this game. wow this no tier and no prizes equals no use spending, I am always in top 5 on raids #1 for my tier and several times ended up second ( 3000 ish level ) and number one at 20,000 only a few points between us and they get superior and I get a medium wow no thank you If I need the weapon I will just use market place, and as far as XP's are paying just above a normal boss no super leveiling going on here.......... count this experiment up as a dismal failure been around 8 or so years first time I ever bothered even talking in the forums

Zoe Alleyne and Kirsten like this.
  17. playa$$

playa$$ New Member

No Doubt about it have some kind of restritriction where they are safe from being removed though as in so many actions

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't care much about what reward I get at the end , although I do like the color purple, either. I know what I have to do to be in the running for a superior and on my own I always make sure I do the most actions.

HJM likes this.
  19. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Little players that you cant retaliate against are depleting boss health.
    "You or the target player is under the new player 60 day protection, this action is unavailable at the moment."
    Removing tiers have made finish-able bosses private.

20. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

hum[fttttt came in second - 22K total actions and got this...what???

Noobie Helmet II

438 Attack

237 Defense

FancyPants likes this.