Blacksmithing

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Jul 11, 2017.

1. kkqueen

kkqueen New Member

PC - trying to craft chain rifle...have what I need but still will not unlock...level 2924 Easter Island completed...any help appreciated

2. kkqueen

kkqueen New Member

got it!

3. DeanTheGreat

DeanTheGreat Member

Hahahah

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Had time to review this yet?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep!

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

And?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Looking at making some potential adjustments when I do the set-up for September's items. Will give more detail once that goes in.

JADES likes this.
  8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think u should just remove the Crafting on Zombie Slayers cause no one uses that junk! figure i put out my suggestion!!

9. upload_2018-8-31_22-6-17.png While you are in there looking, please take a look at the value of the elite Bone Cudgel. Is it really supposed o be 200/172? A more believable value would have been 180/172. As it is, the elite would not become unemployed and ready to upgrade until after the Ghostly Portent. So one does the Ghostly Portents first, and the Cudgels are never valuable as a legendary because the portents are worth more, as they should be, and crafted first. No skin off my teeth if you leave it at this value, but if you are going to take a look, thought you may want to review this one as well.

neill1990 and JADES like this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Legendary Netcaster's fall's kinda into this same situation as Elite Harbringer's #'s are skewed too much with no thought process. Type in some #'s and done seem's like it to me.

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  11. What Jades cites actually occurs in the last three warriors. The elite values exceed the previous warrior's legendary value. This did not occur until these last three warrior drops. It may have been intentional for observant players to jump ahead, but doubtful.
    upload_2018-9-1_3-52-59.png

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

They're making the game more fast paced is all. Before it used to be pointless to speed level, the way it is now, it's pointless not to. Spend more, gain faster and skip all thise pointless boss and adventure drops. It's win win for them, older players will soend more to keep pace, newer players will spend to catch up quickly and get that guy that chain listed them for months. When you notice a change in the game like this, it's not by accident or lack of research and someone just filling in the numbers, it's to keep the cash flow a flowin

14. Demonik1

Besides all that, these small differences in numbers become pointless just as quickly as it becomes an issue. By the time you have enough drops to make a difference there's better ones available to work on. Basically it boils down to this.... Would you prefer to linger on one or 2 bosses for a couple of years or keep it movin? In general, people enjoy variety and bashing the same boss(es) repeatedly gets old for almost anyone

15. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

you got it right demonik 1 I too hate fighting the same old boss after I have already killed him 25 times

16. Demonik1- Point taken and considered. This is the point being made here...... We are only as good as others hold us accountable. If the accuracy of work is not maintained here on what may be considered the mundane, it would then follow that there will also be mistakes on the fast paced portions of the game as well. It becomes slipshod. Nobody wants to play that kind of game. The exponential value of said errors would be far greater and more of a pain to correct. If made correct when issued, then there are no worries. The game may be touted as fast paced AND accurate. :D

17. Demonik1

Orrrrr, the numbers are exactly how they intend them to be. Reasoning isn't always as you or someone else expects it to be .maybe there is no error at all. Only kano knows for sure

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the numbers aren't right simply because they aren't keeping up with them the way they should be. That said, the other points on this page make the point moot. There is so much more available in the game now crafting isn't as important as it used to be.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

??????????????? Crafting is very important in VC.

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  20. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Crafting in LCN is less tha useless - wAY OUT OF DATE