TGIF! Development News for Aug 24, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Aug 25, 2018.

1. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Oh. I thought they were updated quarterly.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nope 2 times a year, usually middle of each those months.

FancyPants likes this.
  3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

any news on new looter items coming out?

4. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Any news on booster packs for those of us deemed ineligible because we are/were maxed on HGs?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Lots of comments here, good stuff! Apologies about the delayed reply, will tackle this in point form. Apologies if your question/comment is missed!

• Good points around the concurrent cap on Raids, will be sure to pass that along to the team! Instituting a cap that moves based on contribution of actions to individual Raids will take some more development time, and we're looking to make these changes on a shorter schedule. If the cap is doing its intended job, we can expand on that in coming weeks to adapt these ideas. If you have 10 Dead Raids, you should collect them to open up whatever the cap is for concurrents. You can still do as many Raids as you like over the event, provided you don't try to join them all at once.
    • "Booster Packs" build off of the Starter Pack offered to new players, so naturally they include Hireds to sweeten the deal except in ZS, which, due to the more complex nature of Hireds in that game have a pack without them. We are definitely looking at making offers available to people with maxed Hireds as well.
    • Loyalty Items are updated October and April, as Jades mentioned.

FancyPants and Rick B like this.
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

What about the looter items from the daily chests?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We just added a new set with the August Crates, so there will be another one at the end of September.

neill1990 and FancyPants like this.
  8. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thanks! (Quarterly would be nice :) )

9. Stuart Ward

Stuart Ward New Member

I'm in favour of the 30 raid at a time limit. Before there is always a race to get into as many as you can and you still can't keep up with those that join hundreds of raids. It seems the raids are finishing in a more timely manner. 30 raids is not a constraint at all for most players. However, with the removal of the tiers, I'm not convinced that the drop rate makes up for the loss of the tiers. I'm still not convinced that "Great" is a high enough probability. As it is, there's cut-rhrough competition for the single "Amazing" spot and that always seems to go to the strongest player.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah the longest playing accounts need to be reigned in since the newer lower levels need a chance to catch up then this way when they do they can see how unfair a 30 raid limit really is, the sooner the better since they won't have the inventory job/adventure drops and coop bosses drops for crafting and will become targets cause they have not put the time in, just the whine :)

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  12. I don't think I cant play the raids no more The max of 30 is killing me and my syndicate BH:)

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I can't afford to play at the pace they are setting cause of the caps!

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Hoping this round we get some defensive weapons that are more par than last round in VC. Last set had 731 attack, would like a defensive weapon par to it, over the 610 defense from last set. ;)

15. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

@mi7ch This Post is lacking some pertinent details and is pertinent to my situation. and the ticket I sent in.
    Since I received a reply stating the situation occurred to a small subset of players, I would like them also to be aware where I believe Kano has flawed in processing this referal program.

16. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hi Tom,
    I'll be happy to answer any specific questions you have in your ticket!