[VC] Raid Tier Adjustment for Aug 9, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup me also, and they are going down just as fast, am on my second and I don't even need to fill all the spots, makes it easier to do them for me, on limited time cause of work, as I don't have to check to see if a tier is filled before I sent it out, makes it more convenient :)

2. Rob352

Rob352 New Member

I am not a big fan of open raids. Just an example, 30 level 2k's will have limited resources and don't do as much damage. On the other end, 30 level 10k's can use less resources, do more damage, and kill the boss faster, etc. So with that example you are catering to the highers and quite frankly the bigger spenders, good move for your pockets. Why not look at the tiers first? Tier 1's in LCN was very hard to fill this go around. I understand in 3 months when some of the newer accounts get going it will be different. Have you thought about moving around the tiers? Level 300-5,000 tier 1, 5,001-10,000 tier 2, 10,001 and up tier 3. OR, 5001-7500 or so tier 2, 7501 and up tier 3. I am not sure how many 10,000 plus players there are.

baha likes this.
  3. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Well, I think the elimination of tiers is working nicely for server 2 and Kong/Armor. But it's making it more difficult for lowers to get in on raids on server 1/facebook.

baha likes this.
  4. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Also, I think that if y'all do a competition again, you should at least have a tier system for that. Wouldn't be fair for the lower levels to have to compete with the high levels. They wouldn't stand a chance, even if they neglected their hired chieftains.

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

can you increase the members who can join in Raids from 30-40 at least where that we can get more of our clannies an mobbies into play Thanks cause it would help out alot more :) cause it takes alot of time to take down these raids due to the limited damage you do on them..

6. Justin the killer

that is a good thing really cause the majority of low levels are Trolls who only wants to get in an do no damage at all..so i understand on what they have done by removing the Tiers..

7. baha

baha Member

I have to use everything just to GET to a "possible" drop now~! I put as much damage and healing as I can on any raid I apply for, to at least get out of "impossible" but you moved the dayum gaol posts! Hardly fair for the liddles~! to say the liddles do no effort on the raids is generally saying we have no use or say in this matter! how to keep up interest by rewarding only those who have the big guns in the raid~! Losing interest FAST~! only advantage is leveling faster But that doesn't do much for adding to A and D with drops you would not otherwise have an option on~!

8. baha

baha Member

I am NOT a troll~! if you want lowers (as you yourself are)that can do their job don't be so insulting~! We are trying to at least get a drop too.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I personally like it this way, lower levels say they are worthless. Which is untrue, they level up the fastest gaining 500 energy which the have to use excess before leveling up. As for stamina, lowers accrue the 10 FP's to refill for free @ the same time. High levels have to buy energy and stamina refiill's, so what's the moaning about from lower's?
    We all have same chance to enter raids from job's, and if your not getting private raids, then I'd suggest networking a little bit. Why do the low level's seen to act like need to be catored is beyond me. :confused:

10. Kirsten

Raids were not meant to be easy, nothing has changed as far as how hard they are to get to the min actions, if you find that , I think you need to make a change to how you allocate your skill points, start adding to health and attack and defense. The stronger I get the quicker I get to the min, then I can do however much more I want, especially when it comes to public raids, ya want that min in ASAP.

11. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Correct. Minimum actions have not changed. 2,000 actions of which 1,000 need to be heals.

I wouldn't even attempt to join a public raid without having enough energy and stamina to get to minimum immediately.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Justin the killer

was i call you guys a Troll no i was talking about the actual trolls who likes to sit in there an not do crap in our raids if we bring them out..or shall i say they dont do Poop only but to do 1 damage an not even do anymore which is not contributing..if they cant contribute we should have the rights too kick out players like this...

Angel withFangs likes this.
  13. 4 days down and 1 to go. my "personal" opinion? I agree with Jades, I like it this way. My RB's have gone down at about the same rate, they have with the tiers. I never post publicly, therefore "I" control who joins. I like not having to keep track of how many people I invited by each tier, and yet I still have a good assortment, if you will, of tier levels I invite. My rate of Sup. -vs- Common, are about the same. After the first day, getting into any public raids was no harder then before, least for me. I hope Kano brings this to PC next week :)

Kirsten likes this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

AHEM, figuring today is Sunday and Mitch is not @ work=your post will be seen tomorrow, as BRU's as well.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's not from any of your posts, that's from this thread here which was addressing a different player. Your posts were removed for calling out/baiting other players and for spamming when your posts/threads were moderated.

It's my fault for not catching the baiting towards other players in the original thread you made about War Mode. However, the subsequent posts were caught and removed.

Smack and I have roles at Kano other than watching the forums, so we don't have the bandwidth to moderate all day. Please conduct yourself in a more mature fashion going forward or you'll lose access to the forums.

Apologies for the off-topic nature of this post, but clearly this matter needed to be settled. :)

JADES and Kirsten like this.
  16. john frances

john frances Member

Well i MHO its total rubbish and has made raids worse if that's at all possible, i have been unable to get on less raid than before

17. WorldB

WorldB Member

As a veteran player, I like the change. It has given me access to more raids than I was able to join in the past and made it easier to share without the tier restriction.

However, we need more feedback from newer & lower level players; this has the possibility of excluding them to the benefit of higher level vikings.

Smack and Kirsten like this.
  18. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

I think REMOVE RAIDS will be the best and back to the Original Game not with those XXXXX to level up fast.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2018
    Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Trump
    I like the new way hope ya leave it this way this week in PC makes sending it out privately simpler

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2018
    Angel withFangs likes this.
  20. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I'm around level 5400 and I got into more raids this session than last time. The percentage of commons is similar

DeanTheGreat likes this.