Gifting coins

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Paul Scott, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Paul Scott

Paul Scott New Member

Hi,
    As an idea, being able to gift guild/ clan members coins you have to help them build up better! make it a certain amount as a max daily. As a guild leader i want to be able to help my lower levels, but am restricted in what i can do. i am building my own income and at this point per hour is 20 trillion, but to be able to gift a % of it to lowers would be useful
    Like a daily gift you can send to a member once a day to prevent over use.

Alvis likes this.
  2. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

You could add them to your familia - that way they get a % of your earnings

3. Paul Scott

Paul Scott New Member

But you can only help 20 this way. And have highers helping me and returning the favour. I have as many in as I can, thank you for the suggestion.

Alvis and Sandy Barrows like this.
  4. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

inner circle is the only way

Alvis likes this.
  5. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

This not a good idea. The higher levels have a RIDICILOUS amount of money compared to low levels. The high levels give out merely their hourly income, which just happens to be more than the low-level will earn in months.
    This would possibly break the game.

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I really don't think there's any way to "break the game".

7. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Please let express myself more clearly: I meant that it would "break the balance" when low-levels have MUCH more money than they could ever spend. Imagine getting top tier equipment immediately after starting a RPG. You'd BUTCHER all those chickens and other fuzzy animals, you know, easiest enemies, which were meant to be at least a bit of a challenge for a newbie. Do you get the point?
    Or did I go off the track? :confused:

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I know what you meant. Do you really this will give lowers that much of an advantage and ruin the balance of the game? I'm pretty confident it's not going to happen, but even if it did, it doesn't really matter... there's ways around "lack of cash" now.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Regardless , everyone is a low level at one time and then isn't later, and we all survived :p

10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

NO DEAL...cause we already have Familia, an Gifting FPS so what bring this one up?? this is a Stupid Idea! Nice Try tho HaHa

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I hate it when I agree with you

Justin the killer likes this.
  12. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well at least ya know some stuff i say is true an is Agreeable lol