[VC] Raid Tier Adjustment for Aug 9, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Thats just perfect.... RAID bosses will be full with top tier bots... if they dont have a limit its wonderfull for them... congrats for keep on destrying vc good job

2. aleco

aleco New Member

duke stop ure an idiot

NahazMadjah and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well this should be interesting if the low levels are fast enough to fill up a raid and no highers get in ,( except the ones with the ' autofill bot, raids are gonna be in trouble lol gonna be fun to watch this unfold lol

4. Kirsten

When in doubt, sent raids privately , you decide who gets on , when ya got your peeps on then go public, if ya want lol

5. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

i like that idea!!!!!!!

Kirsten likes this.
  6. kleanwater

kleanwater New Member

This is great! It will allow more people using bots to get on 175 Raids and block out the rest of us!

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  7. This is a mistake! Only the very top will be playing. They will go from entering 300-600 to over an 1000 entries. I bet what will happen is they enter and only do minimum and even more will have trouble finishing their raids. You should raise the minimum attack for higher tiers and/or lower it for lowest tiers, that is where many low players were having trouble. But giving the highest tier it all is a mistake, even middle tier will have problem getting in.

Kel the Merciful King and Smack like this.
  8. William Barelegs

William Barelegs New Member

not a good idea will force the current 1st and 2nd level teir players out of raids all spots taken by the super biggies levels at least gave a nod to leveling playing field

Monica Hlif likes this.
  9. Kirsten

This will only affect public raids so learn to network and stay with private raids , problem solved.

10. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Simple solution. Never publicly share a raid and never join a public raid. Send it to trusted players by message only and vice versa

Angel withFangs likes this.
  11. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

so kano open up raid, oopsie! now the raid belong to big boys, just the same way battle arena and syn war are

12. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Exactly!!!! Share with your friends then go public if you dare. Never post mine to public and have no problem with them dying in time. You have complete control of who joins your raid, unless you post in public to everyone, your choice.

Angel withFangs and Kirsten like this.
  13. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Please explain how you adjusted the Superior drop rate. Is there a guarantee of drop for certain amount of actions? Knowing you guys it will be top action person only one with guarantee superior drop, then the rest have 10% chance :(

14. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Previously only the raid owner and top person in each tier were guaranteed superior drop. Total of 4. Plus some random.

Probably the raid owner and top 3 actions get automatic and then random drops for rest of party.

I'm going to wait and see how it goes.

15. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

So the raids are suppose to be started .How do you find them without a job board mine has'nt worked for two days

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have you submitted a Support ticket?

17. I don't share publicly now, but now I have to just invite and not share with my team because I have many super high players on and other would not get a chance to join. Changer tiers so middle tier is largest, it is the largest group out there. I think top tier should have to work a little harder to get in - lowest tier- 5 - middle -20 - top 15 or create a 4the tier for levels 20000 - also raise minimum attack for highest level.

18. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Its amazing how raids fill up in seconds! honestly not saying one more word! wtg kano

19. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

where is the kano's free key? I spent over 3k energy on 3 keys

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not all Raids will have a free Key.

Kirsten likes this.