The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. JoeFayn

JoeFayn New Member

Hi there - I did not receive my awards from the syndicate war today. The awards were present, I clicked on collect, but no SPs etc were awarded. Can you please help?

2. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Unless the rewards are adjusted as a A team we arent playing again - its not worth the effort or the expenditure so sayonara - its a non worthwhile challenge so I wish you all well with it

3. Sandy Barrows

Were did you finish ?

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you submit a ticket to Support they can check your account and verify whether the rewards were collected or not.

5. Sandy Barrows

Mitch any comments on rewards. It simply isnt worth the effort i wish we werent an A team - we have lost people as a result because they would simply prefer be in a B syndicate and get a reward for their efforts - this is surely not condusive to growing the game ?

6. JoeFayn

JoeFayn New Member

@mi7ch - how do I submit a support ticket? Sorry, newbie

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know my name is not Mitch, but here's the link ;) > http://support.kanoapps.com/
    For future reference if need link again, you can scroll down to very bottom of page in-game and there is a icon for "Contact Support"

mi7ch, Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  8. BLU 1SE

BLU 1SE New Member

When did the tier A reward change from 75 to 45 for 10 fp's ?, must have missed that post :/

9. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

There were 102 Division A syndicates on Facebook/Server 1 last war.

My understanding is that threshold for rewards is based on number of syndicates joined.

I'm not sure what percentage are supposed to get the FP reward. Probably less than 75%

BLU 1SE likes this.
  10. Kong player here, on A division team. I think the changes to division rewards were a vital breath of fresh air into SW, giving lot more players incentive to take active part in SW instead of just expecting them to sign up as the usual cannon fodder.

However, I can partly see where Sandy is coming from. I think you could modify the rewards structure slightly without throwing the baby out with the bathwater so to speak.

How about this: keep the division reward structure as is, but tack on an "overall placing" reward as well. Perhaps corresponding to the SW badges? Say, 25 FP for top overall placing; 10 FP for top 3 placing, 5 FP for top 10 placing, 3 FP for top 50, 1 FP for participation badge. Plus a certain wallop of xp to go with it.

That would return better rewards for those who lost rewards with the changes (which would predominantly be A division synds), so should be less to complain about. Dropping out of SW surely won't work; those who would leave you for a B division synd would do so independently of whether you took part in SW or not.

I think such a hybrid reward structure would work decently for all involved. :) Especially us. :D

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Sandy Barrows likes this.
  11. BLU 1SE

BLU 1SE New Member

yes, i see now, my boo boo, its changing as more syn's join, cheers steve

12. Sandy Barrows

Im highting the situation on server 2 - its abysmal as an A ream we get nothing if not in the top 7 to 9 - thats a joke - a B team can earn mega rewards - there is no incentive to play - so we arent doing the next war at all - what is the point ?

13. Sandy Barrows

vor Points
    50% XP to level
    100x Income

40 Favor Points
    45% XP to level
    90x Income

30 Favor Points
    40% XP to level
    80x Income
    4-4
    20 Favor Points
    30% XP to level
    75x Income
    5-6
    15 Favor Points
    15% XP to level
    50x Income
    7-9
    10 Favor Points
    12% XP to level
    25x Income

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You have to have at least 15 players in your crew, otherwise you have no chance for anything. Last time I checked, we're tier C, and we only have a handful of players, so it's not worth it except for XP, kind of like the arenas now.

15. R Anthony Botti

R Anthony Botti New Member

I'm 'godfather' of the "The Walter Zwol Cult" syndicate. My Underboss, Margaret "Maggs" Court, has been unable to send out any Token refills. The game keeps telling her she's sent the limit, even though she hasn't sent out any yet.

16. Sandy Barrows

Full team

17. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

When does the clock reset for buying tokens? I read the Help doc in SW, and the first post, but don't see anything that states that.

Is it a set time like midnight Kano time? Or is it based on when that particular syndicate war started? If there's any way to make it more obvious, that would be great.

Thanks!

18. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

From experience, the refill counter resets 24 hours after the war begins and each 24 hours anniversary thereafter

19. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thanks. Is that shown on the SW tab while it's ongoing? Or do you have to do maths? :eek:

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I don't believe we show this but it is something we should certainly add to remove this confusion.

FancyPants likes this.