The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Yea, I know. But we have newbies. And people have their own favorites.

2. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Wheeeeeeee! It's there - thanks Smack!!

Smack likes this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It is, it is! We will announce this in the TGIF as well but given you have your hands on it please let us know what you think.

FancyPants likes this.
  4. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Is there any reason why the number of heals by member during the war doesn't show on mobile version?? The other stats are present.

5. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I like it :) My syn membs said it's easier to find targets now. I also like the limit on # of saved, keeps it from getting too long.

Thanks!!

Smack likes this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Probably not a very good reason. If you are able to can you please post or PM me a screenshot of where you'd expect to see this? It would greatly help speed up the process of correcting this and will make sure we are on the same page.

7. SNAPster

SNAPster New Member

Hi!
    I'd like to ask how come our syndicate suddenly stepped up into division A, even though our health is MUCH lower then at least
    the syndicate in the image I post below..?
    I created this screenshot and added a few UGLY "markers" in RED and YELLOW on the image to point out the issue for my question.
    Thx in advance!
    [​IMG]

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just me, but all I see in the screenshot is a big red X, I can't expand it to see details. Division strength is partially determined by the number of syndicates that have joined. If a glut of E syndicates (alts?) have joined, that will move you up. Or if a number of syndicates have dropped out (like mine), that will also move you up.

9. PabloSantos

PabloSantos New Member

Can someone explain to me the significance of the builds? The Stat values of the items earned don't appear to be worth anything of fighting and defense value to me. What's the point? Especially since nothing can be gifted away anyways,

10. BLU 1SE

BLU 1SE New Member

lots of posts here so not read all, so my question is, if i hit with 1 stamina that is 1 attack, if i hit with 3 stamina, is that 1 stronger attack or 3 attacks combined, just asking coz of achievement value for my s2 player

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I believe how stat's work in War's is a click, so set @ 1-3 both=1 attack (stat wise for acheivement) but damage done is greater with 3, but taking 3 stamina as well instead. (it's 3 singles in 1 click)
    Smack would have to clarify, but pretty sure way it works.

BLU 1SE likes this.
  12. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Somewhere in another thread, it was mentioned that a fix was put in place to stop Syndicates from sharing target links to their other Syndicates. There were screenshots from Facebook where it was shown how to pass links from the "farm team" syndicates up to the main one, thereby setting the main one up for more kills, more points etc.

Can anyone find that info? Thanks.

13. FaTHeR KaoS

FaTHeR KaoS New Member

I'm confused about how reward collection and achievement activation were supposed to have worked. for a while I was being told I wasn't even eligible to join the expired war I knew damn well I had participated in. suddenly poof I have rewards. then I noticed I ought to have an achievement as well. it decided to activate after I decided to ignore my supposedly failed hard drive so I could poke around on the web ui. sorry for being fuzzy on details. all the different around here is still very new and I have entirely too much real life distracting me from property paying attention.

14. RaeY

RaeY New Member

Howdy! Does anyone know why Wins + Losses does not equal Attacks in the Syndicate War? I have
    Attacks = 370 Wins = 271 Losses =70
    What happened to the 29 attacks?

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Slider using more than 1 stamina I believe.

RaeY and Steven Jordan like this.
  16. RaeY

RaeY New Member

OH!!! Yes! Makes sense! Forgot about that! Thanks!

JADES likes this.
  17. RaeY

RaeY New Member

Howdy! I have another question. What constitutes a Kill for the Syndicate Wars? I could have sworn I was the one who killed two syndicates this morning (their health down to zero) but they're not in my stats. TIA!

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If you got final hit in for kill, then it should be.

19. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The
    Did you see the Death Blow? It is plain to see on desktop but can be clicked through on mobile app.

Any kills will show on the member's details sectio on the war page immediately.

However the stats page on your profile only updates at the end of the war.

RaeY and JADES like this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Ah, yup correct, forgot about that.

RaeY likes this.