[LCN] Metamoki's Mob Wars - Aug 1 Sunset

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So what is his point lol. Is he even playng LCN with all that nonsense

Robert William Morin likes this.
  2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

He is without a clue

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Welcome to Mob Wars LCN

4. He also admits to being a troll in Mob Wars. He is going to be a troll in Mob Wars LCN.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. PinkyAnal

PinkyAnal New Member

I'm just learning, guys. Please be patient.

Just Joe and Conspiracy Theory like this.
  6. geckster99

geckster99 Member

conspiracy theory ; so u wannabe alow level troll....well don't do adventures or challenges or raids.But do high level bosses as they have good drops and low xp. When u get to level 300, join warmode and get killed lots. Ofcourse,put nothing into def but lots into attack. U will give terrible xp but get fight kills. Already u should be listing as 10,000 $ its dirt cheap and u should get 5000 kills soon tho most of them are on inactive players.
    i think turf wars are ok as u get favor points and reward arsenal.
    Fps can get u more mob - no need to upgrade as if stay low,mob size plays a big part in winning.
    Maybe u can lose xp by getting listed as u list as its gets pretty annoying for real hunters, so that could be a bonus.
    Then people seem to get into all sorts of trouble on world chat so go and be cheeky there as that will help to make enemies and become a target.
    I guess to become a target would be the best, so go to the leaderboard and punch top syndicate leaders and officers too but first get some of them in ur mob for their bosses.
    Aim for level 300, and then u should be able to stay there indefinitely. Have fun.Its just a conspiracy of course.
    And get 500 energy - thats never bad and about the same stam/ You won't have to put a lot of time in that way.
    The rest blitz in attack and never buy arsenal, just enough to do jobs with - that way you will get ur bounty price by spending on city instead,...Really not so much different than mobwars, is it? Oh and don't do world bosses either, their xp is 2 big see ya
    ps when u get into warmode, never attack anybody as that gives u xp, just punch them. U can get killed 30 times that way - no problem....even more. Very Easy 2B a troll.
    Up ur health too as it'll give u a feisty punch to finish ur fight attack with and also is good defense strategy and helps killing bosses too.
    And don't do a lot of different bosses as u get the most xp for just a 1 stam attack first and u don't want that so pick 1 and hopefully as yr health grows, and ur stam too, u might get a reward as well as drops but play for drops first And never do more than the minimum on ur own boss if u do them at all haha...the higher someone elses boss the better for arsenal growth.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Liz622x and Just Joe like this.
  7. Just Joe

Just Joe New Member

That's about the best advice I've seen anyone post so far

PinkyAnal likes this.
  8. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

It is good advice of you want to be a camper beating on low levels and newbies.. Not so great if you want to level and progress in traditional manner

9. Just Joe

Just Joe New Member

"traditional manner" you mean everyone holding hands and singing kum by yar ?

10. Kirsten

No in actually wanting to advance rather than camping which is a cowardly way to play IMO

11. Just Joe

Just Joe New Member

That still sounds like join in and sing "kum by yar" and play nicely with the other boys and girls,

Camping sounds more of a challenge than just endlessly levelling over and over and over o_O

12. Conspiracy Theory

Conspiracy Theory New Member

Everybody has their play style. You do you, let them do them.

If this game was closing and you'd all move to OG MW.. I'd be having a damn field day with the mass hitlisting then watching you whiny bunch run off with your tails tucked between your legs off to another game. I've did it to mafia..

Just Joe likes this.
  13. Conspiracy Theory

Camping actually is a challenge, shit, it's hard to stay one level and try to do stuff like jobs..

Who's prepared to give me -200k xp?

Just Joe likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Oh my aren’t you a bad ass I am very impressed with all your badness My opinion and sticking to it you want to be a coward (cough )camper be my guest

15. Kirsten

Have fun camping belter bring the bug spray

16. Kirsten

I can see the new players are already to take over . Oh no say it ain’t so what will players ever do

17. Conspiracy Theory

hahhaa yet you high levels use scripts to do your hunting and stuff for you, and you call campers a coward? Enjoy circle jerking in the high levels while I'm taking on an actual challenge. :)

18. LOL I'm on the high end of mid range after about 8 or so years, have never used a script, don't spend money ... I EARN what I get, so conspiracy, post your link for whichever platform you play on ... I'm SURE that some of the hard core players will be more than happy to help you stay at your desired camp site

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Steven, obviously you can't read .... my name is LuscLADYGreywolf ... so where do you get that I'm a guy?????

Just Joe likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Not a high level in this game, Higher in other games and have never used a script. bot, enhanced mouse, don't cheat, did spend a bit, in all 4 games, nothing like some mafia war players did and do, prob nothing like the incoming Mob War players are gonna, actually gave up spending in three games and spend once a month in one game during raids and only if I get the sale option, so try again, anything I have in any of the kano games, I earned the hard way, my time, my energy , my love for how the games were, even the love for the games have waned for various reasons, mostly to do with cheats and people who can spend thousands from day one and get to where I am that took years, that they can do in a few months. The challenge for me was building my characters in the games and overcoming anyone who targets me, and doing it honestly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.