Raid Pass Update and New Raid Achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Go to the raid page collect from there not from the boss page it always says expired as in it is dead not as in you are too late to collect

Rick B likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Newbies could also maybe read the info that is available, and not only do newbies make the mistake, anyone can, so if a player makes the mistake, and knows it, the first thing to do is close the share option and change the link/s, I know cause I did it once, I was able to prevent people from getting on that I would not normally invite, another time I and a friend, posted our raids, in tavern by mistake at two different times,( one time each) so we all jumped in to troll the chat to make the links go bye bye lol in addition to changing the links for good measure, we had fun doing it and nothing negative happened to our raids, live and learn :)

3. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I spent less than 1,000 energy to get all 4 raid keys. Unfortunately, I forgot to convert them in time :eek:

Can there be a reminder like a countdown clock to show how much time you have left to convert your keys into a raid? Thanks.

4. Kirsten

5. Kirsten

For me it is about 3:00 pm Est i think i set a reminder on my phone ☎️

6. Can you please look into increasing the max levels for Tiers 1 and 2 in raids? Tier 2 spots always fill up the fastest. Having Tier 1 capped at 3,500 and Tier 2 capped at 6,999 implies that there are just as many players in Tier 1 as there are in Tier 2, and that is not the case.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Moshe and FancyPants like this.
  7. jeff777

jeff777 New Member

just wondering what are the odds of increase the tier levels on server 2 like they are in server1/facebook. thanks for the info

Siria likes this.
  8. BenKing17

BenKing17 New Member

Something need to be done about these idiots that join a raid and don't do anything, I was in a raid that had 8 people that had less than 100 actions between them and it failed.

HJM likes this.
  9. BenKing17

BenKing17 New Member

There is a countdown its on the main page saying event ends in.....

10. You can give them Raid Justice: hitlist them.

HJM likes this.
  11. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

i must be blind as a bat. didn't see it. still would like to see it on the raid tab under boss.

that's what i do!
    I like the raid achievements.

I'd also like the raid tiers on server 1 reconfigured. At least start T2 at 4,001. If you could see how quick T2 fills up, you'd know there's too many takers for 10 spots.

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I just responded to your other post about this but I will add it here too. The stats will start showing during next weeks ZS Raid when we start tracking these stats which till count towards the achievements.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    mi7ch likes this.
  13. uccjeb

uccjeb New Member

1) the email said free raid key (for Pirates)... am I missing it here?
    2) the tiers for Pirates need to be adjusted badly. Top tier is filling up in under a minute almost every raid that hits the public feed. Perhaps add another tier or two for 10K and above to even it out and give more people a chance to get into raids

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Typo on the email, was meant to say "Raid Pass Info". Apologies for the confusion.

15. Raids used to be fun and a easy way to level up fast, but greed took over once more....
    I'm spending loads on refills but hardly get any xp's or levels.
    Oh well, i just quit wasting anymore time on your greedy raids.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

As the levels pile up the act of leveling becomes more difficult. The XP gained doesn't stay proportional to what you received as a lower level. Way back when I could get 5 or more levels out of a stamina refill; now I'm lucky if it's one. I just figured that is the price you pay for being a high level player. But hey if you can get them to give more XP Im all for it.

17. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The xp needed to advance levels increases with each level. So it is only natural for leveling to slow.

Xp per attack hasn't dropped. You just need more to advance levels.

The value of the raid completion rewards has improved some over time. Even the standard prizes are better than get from any regular boss. Only legendary crate items and some limited time/quantity specials give more a/d.

Since the raid items have lower values than top crate items, no more than 3 refills should be purchased per raid. Everyone can spend as much or as little as they want ( or spend nothing) but purchasing more refills is inefficient use of godfather points.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  18. After wasting 400 GF's i only managed to kill ONE raid and gain 7-8 levels. Raids were much easier to kill before the devs. got way too greedy.....I'm not gonna waste anymore time or GF's on raids !!

19. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Maybe you should try to build up your own energy and stamina before trying raids again. If I blew 400 gp on raids, I'd have done about 5% of at least 15 raids - probsbly more. not 1 raid. There should be no need to do more than 2/30 of the raid actions if at least half raid members pull their weight. I'm not a high level..just a tier 2.

Rick B likes this.