TGIF! Development News for July 6, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 7, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

I am back on the TGIF duties, and thanks @Dobby for covering me in my absence. I had an enjoyable vacation, but now it’s time to get back to business.

Let’s get into what new with the games this past week:

New Mob Wars: LCN Raid Boss

After years of investigation, the FBI Director is here to bring you in! Band together with your Mobsters this weekend to take down this laconic lawman and earn yourself some sweet loot in the process!

Viking Clan, a tag-team duo Raid Boss is coming your way on the wings of doom next week...

New Raid Achievements and Raid Pass

In addition to the new LCN Raid, we also introduced a couple new features to the Raids themselves.

There are 16 new Raid-focused achievements to collect and they will be made available in every game this month as their Raid rolls around. We have more planned for release soon, so this is definitely not the end!

The Raid Pass itself is fairly simple, it just allows you to open a Raid Boss without any Keys in exchange for some Favor Points. You can still collect the Keys, this is just another option to start a Raid.

You can get more information on both of these updates in their own thread here.

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

How do snails fight?

They slug it out!

Jimmyjamzit, FancyPants and Micaylah like this.
  2. Omegame

Omegame Member

CONGRATULATIONS for KANO and the new town you promised, if I remember maybe a month or so maybe, thank you for finishing the game as you promised too, so congratulations to everyone who killed this game, now you can be the number 1 here and get a GREAT POSTER where your photo appears to remind you how I've been so silly 2 times, but 3 not.
    You can remove this post I bet it will disappear, but it may be that some see the crap they did, thanks for everything KANO and refugees.

Micaylah likes this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We have a new LCN location on deck, it will be coming out this month if I am not mistaken.

Micaylah likes this.
  4. Omegame

Omegame Member

And I know what the new location is in The Gulag Archipelago.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  5. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

When is new location in VC due out?

6. Rob352

Rob352 New Member

Damn, yesterday I saw a ton more posts here. The delete finger was very active today?

7. mrnstr8769

mrnstr8769 New Member

when is Kano going to fix the ridiculously flawed raid system? 2k actions minimum for a reward is a total joke

8. mrnstr8769

mrnstr8769 New Member

make a certain amount of actions get a sup item per tier instead of just one person being allowed to get a sup. once the bar is set very high on a raid most people will not bother to do more than minimum requirements. IF however there was a set number for T3 say.... 10k actions to get a garunteed purple item then a lot more people would put in the effort to help the raid get finished.... and they also wouldn't have to worry about somebody undercutting them and stealing. 10K for t3. 8k for t2. and 6k for t1 to get a sup item. watch how much faster raids will get crushed if the rewards were more structured instead of the BS system in place.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya know there are many low levels who can only do 2 K actions and many people( high and Low levels) don't want to level a lot , it is not always a good thing to level fast , especially as a new player since their build is not solid yet, unless of course they can spend mega bucks, so No, besides the fact , that raids have been in the game coming up to 4 years, they have lost their allure for many, and they also pretty much stop all other aspects of the game, hardly anyone fights during a week of raids, If you want a guarantee open your own, do the most actions in your tier, people can get superiors for any amount of actions, cause it is random, I know some people don't like the randomness of some features , but it does not bother me at all.

10. mrnstr8769

mrnstr8769 New Member

if you cannot do 2k you shouldn't be doing raid period. im talking about people that are tier 3 players than are still only doing bare minimum on raids aka dead weight. 2k is fine for t1 new players but t2 and t3 should have higher requirements to get min on a raid. there is no reason for somebody who is level 12K to be doing the same amount of actions on a raid as somebody who is level 2k.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  11. Kirsten

I honestly don't think that is fair for anyone, if this were implemented ,it is not up to you to decide how much someone does, As I high level in one of the games, sometimes I do the min and sometimes I do a boatload, on my own I always do the most, but that is my choice, your thought on this takes choice away from players, even doing 2 K you can still get a superior, as I stated not everyone wants to do mega levels , some just want whatever the reward is, some are interested in levels and a superior, people do raids for different reasons, Not everyone builds their characters for one event, so their skill points might not let them do more, again their choice how to build. I am not one of those people I can do many raids in two of the games, in the other two I join a few, if I join any at all, people have to work with what they have in resources that they built into their accounts. That is my opinion. I know many high levels who can do more but are not that interested in doing that much, I know who to invite I invite all the different kinds , my raids are always killed off and if I join a public raid and it is in danger of not being completed I will help and also let the others who I know can help save it , it always works out :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  12. mrnstr8769

mrnstr8769 New Member

so u think its fair for a high level player T3 (with more resources) to do the same amount of actions as a T1. gotcha….its not about doing "mega levels" as u said its about doing what it fair for the tier that u are in. t3 and t2 should do more than t1 is just plain simple math.... more resources to allocate to raids. not complicated

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  13. Kirsten

You are entitled to your opinion on it but I feel it is everyones choice how much they do as long as they do the min . I also do not feel fair has anythung to do with I understand what you are saying I just disagree

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In Guild War's, why is there no update on tokens currently have? (By this I mean viewing other member's tokens, if they not visited page recently?) Sometimes it's nice to know if anyone has tokens left when going after a guild, instead of having to ask.