Raid Pass Update and New Raid Achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 5, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Today with the release of the new Mob Wars: LCN Raid Boss, the FBI Director, we’ve added 16 new Raid focused Achievements to the game along with the new Raid Pass.

What is a “Raid Pass” and how does it work? Read on to find out!

Raid Pass:

The “Raid Pass” is a new feature on the Raids tab that will allow you to open a new Raid in exchange for Favor Points without having to collect a full set of Raid Keys. Raid Keys are still available to collect and open a Raid (or trade for XP after the event is over), the Raid Pass is an alternate method for starting your own Boss.

The Raid Pass will be available for purchase on a new banner on the Raids tab, and it will look like this:

[​IMG]

Clicking the button will open up this prompt, and you just have to confirm that you want to exchange FP for the Pass.

[​IMG]

Once that is done, you can then use the Raid Pass to open a Raid like so:

[​IMG]

And that’s all there is to it! Note that you can currently only have one Raid Pass at a time, however once you have opened a Raid you are allowed to purchase another one. To reiterate, Raid Keys can still be collected, the Raid Pass is another option for people who don’t feel like testing their luck with drop rates.

New Achievements:

There are three new Achievement categories for Raids now:

Attack
    Heal
    Open

Raids Kills are already tracked in the existing Boss Kill Achievements, which is why they don’t appear here. You can review the numbers for the different Achievements on the Boss category.

If you feel like this first release is perhaps too attainable, we have even more Raid Achievements planned for release soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Let us know what you think about the new Raid Pass and Achievements, or if you run into any issues.

1Peter3:8 and FancyPants like this.
  2. Siria

Siria New Member

I'm lost here .. I do not get it I'm almost done with all my tier.

3. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

So these new raid achievements - we're starting these from scratch?

4. mstetz62

mstetz62 New Member

love the achievements just wish was a little bigger prize for them

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct. These actions were not hooked into Achievements originally. Even if they were, Raids have been around for four years or so, which means that as soon as you hit one action you would instantly unlock all of them. While that would be nice, it would also be a little unsatisfying.

Rick B likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What are you confused about specifically?

7. Did you intend for your new boss to look like the actor Jon Hamm, or is that a coincidence?

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

20fps just to open a raid without using keys? you kano are insane an way too expensive..maybe 5 FPS would due but not 20..

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  9. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

Tier levels have remained the same for many many months. Time to adjust or add another tier level

FancyPants and Miss Kitty Snaps like this.
  10. Tom Urich

Tom Urich New Member

Hey mi7ch

I spent three refills trying to drop a key in the new raid boss from Las Vegas and another one trying Dubai. Never had to spend this much in over 2 years of play. Drop rate lowered? Very discouraging . . . . . .

Tom

You Wrote:

Let us know what you think about the new Raid Pass and Achievements, or if you run into any issues.

Justin the killer likes this.
  11. Justin the killer

Here is a New Idea for them Raid Openings of 20 favor Points: why not let us spend 20 an let the other be open automatically for free until raid event is over it is like a Season Pass off a game on a gaming console? Why Not..cause i dont see Paying 20fps per raid being open cause that is way over pricing an overcharging....so come on do it this way would be a fair deal :)

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Drop rates have not changed, however given this is all RNG this is sometimes how the dice roll (or cookie crumbles). Not sure D&D games are being decided on a crumbling cookie but they can help keep party morale up.

13. Justin the killer

the key drop rate has changed Smack cause i was just in London tryin for my key an i spent 600 an still didnt get the key..

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It hasn't changed, this is the nature of RNG (Random Number Generation).

15. Justin the killer

pretty bad i only spent 100 energy in London Last Raid Event an i find it funny that i spent this time 600 Energy, an i know which ones to hit..think kano should go look back over the feature more an look deeper..Kano an there Money Hungry these days i swear..i see why some of the older players left the game!! Job Well Done!!

16. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I beg to differ on the drop rates - much worse than normal. I normally have 2 full sets plus for two nrgs and I only had 1 1/2 sets.

17. prettynwhite06

prettynwhite06 New Member

Now that Kano has add Achievement for the Raid boss What about adding it to are Stats so we can see them instead of guess are next Achievement.

Smack likes this.
  18. Justin the killer

dont get me wrong i do like Raid Events i just dont like this issue an that is the only compliant but i do agree with Prettynwhite about that idea..

19. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the suggestion @prettynwhite06, this was an oversight. We are rolling this out to Desktop right now and will look to get this out to Mobile soon.

20. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

The last 2 raid cycles it took me almost forever to get a key in each city. The only moderately easy one was NY. This time I got all 4 keys, started a raid, and got all 4 keys again on 1 energy refill. Like WHOA!!! Sometimes it is what it is. Using the highest job in the city is almost a MUST though.

Kirsten likes this.