[LCN] Blank profile's

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Entea, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Entea

Entea New Member

Hey,
    I've been playing for a couple of days now and keep getting randomly blank profile's with no information. I thought this might be because of deleted/banned players but there's active ones in my clan that are blank. Please help as I can't add them and therefore can't assist them in anyway.
    [​IMG]
    App: Google Play
    Server: Facebook (server 1)
    Version: 2.29.0.3643
    Player ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2018
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the info Entea, we will look into this

3. FaTHeR KaoS

FaTHeR KaoS New Member

I was curious about this myself. today I noticed that one of my syndicate members came up fine from the members section, but came up blank when I tried to bring it up from "view profile" on the news feed

4. FaTHeR KaoS

FaTHeR KaoS New Member

a different member comes up blank in news and syndicate members. I took the trouble of loading and loading and loading etc... all the people above that person in the my mob section and discovered their profile does load there. very odd

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for even more info @FaTHeR KaoS. We are looking into this and will update this thread with any updates as we have them

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good news! We found the issue. At least the issue of blank profiles showing when clicking through the Syndicate member list on
    Mobile. If you find other areas that are affected PLEASE let us know with where this was located and steps to reproduce and we will get it fixed up.

Thank you to both @Entea and @FaTHeR KaoS for reporting this.

7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Just a naive question ? But is the new intake screwing the system - Mine is lagging since

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I get that same thing when sending gifts, I alway figured they are on kano play and not playing from a FB account and/ or I am not FB friends with them.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It shouldn't be. No doubt we've seen an influx of players but I don't believe it has been detrimental to the health of our servers.

This was a mobile specific issue and does not have to do with FB/Kano Play server 1.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah well it happens to me on FB server 1, so next excuse, not that I care just thought I would mention it , but I couldn't care less either way..... I won't bother mentioning stuff again :p buh bye

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Kirsten you are free to mention issues as you see (or do not see) fit. I was just trying to clarify that the "fix" I was discussing was specific to the mobile issue mentioned by the OP.

12. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I play on server 1 99% of the time - haven't seen any issues in lag. Only time I really play on fbook is during raids if the links are fbook based.

13. Entea

Entea New Member

Thanks for the quick fix, I'll let you know if I see more in the future