UN credits not given?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AnnT, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnT

AnnT New Member

I registered/bought from GoDaddy.com via the Zombie Slayer UN Credit thing. Didn't close any windows; finished order with 30 minutes. I have the receipt to prove the purchase, and a new account with GoDaddy, but received no credits.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. on viking myspace it took like 20-50 minutes once.
    theres a thread somewhere saying it took hrs.thats not normal by any means.

3. AnnT

AnnT New Member

It's been 24 hours and still no UN credits. This is the third time it's happened with 3 different things. The first 2 were small things..a survey and insurance quote, but this one is really irritating. Is there anyone I can actually send the issue to? Let them know that this one isn't giving out the credits so that others don't get sucked in? There doesn't seem to be any way to report it that I can find. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Favor points on our game are run through a third party company (Super Rewards and TrialPay) and they handle all payments and money transactions. You can check the status of your Super Rewards purchase by clicking the "View Offer Status" link on favor point’s page. It can take up to 72 hours for the points to be rewarded to your account. If after this time you have still not received your points then you must contact them directly. For Super Rewards, you can do so by clicking on the contact button located at the bottom on the view offer status page. For TrialPay you can send them a message through the "contact" button on the favor points page.

5. AnnT

AnnT New Member

Thank you :) I'll be patient, watch, and then act if necessary.

6. there should be a link somewhere on offer page saying contact.

7. AnnT

AnnT New Member

Thank you for your help. I found the link to the actual offer finally, contacted them, and they've been extremely nice and helpful.

Again, thank you for your help.

Ann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.