TGIF! Development News for June 22, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dobby, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Happy Friday! :)

Mi7ch is out today, so I'll be giving a short update for this week's TGIF.

The development team has been focusing on building out some of our tools and working on mobile, so not a ton of announcements for this week, but a couple important things we wanted to update everyone on.

Pirate Clan Raid Boss and New Items

Cecaelia Raid Boss has started and with it comes new stronger version 2 raid items! The boss is only here for a limited time, so dive in, grab some friends and fight for that loot!

Kong/Armor Link Sharing Update

The development team is currently looking into an issue where Kong/Armor players have been running into problems sharing boss links. We are aiming to get a fix out early next week for that.

Game Latency / Slow Servers

We were experiencing some higher latency than normal this week and we have since replaced our webservers. This should fix issues such as seeing "Your boss is currently being attacked" when you are soloing it.

Frozen User Count

That's it for this week! We'll have more to announce soon and I hope everyone has a great weekend ;)

Lame Joke of the Week

What do you call a rabbit with fleas?

Bugs Bunny

Chasity and Sparrowhawk like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is still occurring on FB VC

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the heads up Jades. Our Ops team is continuing to work on this.

Chasity and JADES like this.
  4. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

It is not only sharing boss links..punch/help/etc any thing posted/send to inbox that has the (https;//) must be copied and pasted with just the www. this is now going on the 3rd week...very frustrating and time consuming :eek:

Costline likes this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Oh wow, how I love that Bugs Bunny lame joke!!! Hahahahaha :p Thanks! And, thanks for all of your efforts in continually tweaking Pirate Clan; my obsession! :cool:

Dobby likes this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I sent you a PM to get more info about the Inbox end of this.

As for chat this should be fixed up now. If you are still experiencing issues please let us know in this thread or PM me with some details.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've always wondered about inconsistencies in the game, I've brought similar stuff up in past with no replies, couldn't you give the task to someone for the day and update this? It would be good thing for "us players" Giving us a simple stat # saves a lot time searching for items, and when have 100's of pages.

STAT'S.PNG

Other thing never got answered is: Why on App can view stat's of opponent's Loadout, but not able on desktop version? This might sound stupid to most that just click, but methodically it's a great strategy to compare #'s.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Chasity and JADES like this.