TGIF! Development News for June 15, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 16, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

Another week has come and gone! Can you believe 2018 is almost halfway over? Seems like it just started yesterday. The weather up here still stubbornly refuses to get warm, but things look to be heating up in advance of the first day of Summer next week.

Anyways, enough small talk! Let’s get into what new with the games this past week:

New Pirate Clan Co-op Boss

On the heels of a new Location comes a new Co-op Boss. Hunting the Caribbean Sea are the fearsome Pirate Hunters, available now for players in the West Indies Location!

[​IMG]

Kongregate/Armor Games Update

A quick note for our Kong and Armor users: we did some work on how those two sites connect to each other this week, and as a result Armor avatars will now render in the Kongregate Social Feed!

I know, I know, not a huge revelation, but it should help clean that feed up and make it look a bit more presentable.

Before:

[​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

50% FP/UN Flash Sale!

Starting today at 4 pm Pacific and running over the weekend, we will be holding our first 50% Off FP/UN Flash Sale!

Everybody will get access to 50% off select packages of Favor Points over the weekend! The only caveat is that you can only take advantage of this deal once, but if this is well-received we can look at doing it more often.

We have been asked in the past to make the 50% off deal more available to players, so if you’ve been waiting for it, this is your chance. :)

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

My dog used to chase people on a bike.

It got so bad I had to take his bike away!

2. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

THANK YOU ALREADY HIT IT! Oh and it made me so happy I bought a Lucille!!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    Kirsten, Smack and mi7ch like this.
  3. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL.PNG
    I just had to post this Mitch LOL, which one to chose if wanted?

edward shaw, Kirsten and Suzie like this.
  5. Hi Mitch and thanks for the input in our lcn group, any chance you guys might look at this as is frustrating aka >You have already helped the maximum of 35 Mobsters in the past 22 hours. You may help out more Mobsters in 19 hours. with maxed mob i hate when i get that message, maybe make it like the calander events points go down the more you help or even zero points for helping out mob buddies, i don't mind getting zero points for helping i just like to help others who may be helping me and in the same situation, it would be nice to if you lift that limit, many thanks again x

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

25FP for $5, obviously :cool:

Kirsten, Suzie and JADES like this.
  7. Omegame

Omegame Member

I must be blind because don't see nothing about 50% FP/UN Flash Sale! :confused::confused:

susan leonard likes this.
  8. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I may be way off-base here, but since there are achievements for numbers of jobs assisted I don't see them opening job helps up.

9. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I'm not seeing it either Omegame - perhaps it flashed so fast we didn't see it :)

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Going to have to go with @Smack on this one I think.

@Omegame @Miss Kitty Snaps The 50% off will be available on the page where you normally buy FP, The Gods, Godfather, Davy Jones what have you as well.

JADES likes this.
  11. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I actually got the old pop-up, FYI. And I did a happy butt dance!

FancyPants and Kirsten like this.
  12. MobMan

MobMan Member

I only got 50% off sale on Zombies, not on any other game. Zombies is the only game I don't buy Favor Points :(

13. MobMan

MobMan Member

I asked around a few other players on LCN and Vikings and none of them got 50% off sale either for Favor Points.

14. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

No thanks. Removing the daily cap would create a new avenue for abuse.Players would just spend all day clicking this for free xp and cash.

Not to mention, this would create an easy bot/script exploit. There is enough of this nonsense in the game now..don't give those who feel need to monkey with the game something added to play with.

Limits are appropriate. Would prefer the current limit but I'd be ok with increase to 40 or 50 actions but no more. If increased, I'd suggest adding an energy requirement at the same time. Say allow 35 free helps (current limit) but charge energy for the additional helps. This charge could match the lowest job in the players highest location. That way, the charge would increase with player level.

Also any changes would devalue the job help achievements. There should be some challenge to these. If number of helps increased, would have to adjust the number of helps required for the achievements to match. If daily cap was completely removed, the job help achievements should be scrapped.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    Kirsten and Miss Kitty Snaps like this.
  15. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thanks Mitch - I have gone to The Godfather page numerous times and I do not see it - do you?

Server 1
    upload_2018-6-16_6-11-14.png

Server 2

upload_2018-6-16_6-12-13.png

16. mars

mars New Member

dont see any 50% offer also

17. George Looney

George Looney New Member

Hi Mitch,
    I also am unable to find a 50% offer

18. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

Suggestion for lcn syn war as well for all other clan war games.... The leaders and officers have spoken for this fix... the ability of leader and officers to add/remove any members from syn war lineup anytime prior the event game start ..... not only that very often player tend to remove self from lineup without consent with leader/officer...leader/officers want to ability to control member lineup

TomcaT likes this.
  19. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

havent seen an offer either

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Besides ya not really helping if ya get nothing and they get nothing, and it takes away from someone who has not helped or reached the limit yet.

Steven Jordan and Rick B like this.