[VC] Why cant i gift Fps

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by dave johnson, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

Why cant i gift Fps everybody else can . I tried to send a gift of Fps to someone the other day . When i went on the site I figured you just purchase what you wanted then It would ask you what to do with them . Didn't happen, It rewarded me with the purchased ones that I didn't want .I have sent e-mails to support groups and to Kano itself and haven't got a response . So someone tell me whats going on !!!!

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

give it time in support cause they will get to ya the best way they can, an dont spam there inbox cause if ya do it will take twice as longer!

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is unfortunately not much that can be done through the forums because to resolve these issues we need to look at your account.

If you have submitted a ticket to support.kanoapps.com, they will get to it in the order it was received. As Justin said, please don't reply to your ticket before Support has a chance to or it will bump it down in the queue.

Support are efficient at getting through tickets, so it should not be too long before they get to yours.

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Gifting of FP is currently only available on FB and only to players who are of Platinum loyalty tier or higher. If it is available you will see a [GIFT] button beside the [BUY] button.

As Mi7ch said, Support will get to your ticket soon and will work with you to resolve this with you.

5. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

I appreciate your response that was all i really needed to know .I didn't realize you had to be platinum to spend your money on someone else . That though sounds ridiculous !

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No, everyone else can't.
    Response time ebbs and flows, but you will get a response at some point.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Buy a Facebook card and send them the #

dave johnson likes this.
  8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is for fraud protection and to ensure that a player who is gifting has a history of successful purchases of their own. I understand your frustration that you just want to send a friend a gift but if we open it up to all it could be a giant can of worms that would not only cost us money but a lot of time to clean up.

Never say never though. We could revisit the Loyalty tier to enable this in the future.

9. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

Another problem ,cant find where to post is today it never gave me my gamer points for adventures

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Are you sure you were in the latest location when ya did the adventures, otherwise ya won't get credit, once ya do the ones in your latest location for the daily points you can switch to any other location you want.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  11. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

Thank you for your response . That was my problem i was hitting on the wrong page . Now I really feel like a dunce lol

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

believe me prob everyone had done it at least once lol

baha and dave johnson like this.
  13. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

I can see it on Armor but my friends can not see it on Kong? and of course they the ones that want to use it

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Unfortunately this is not possible (at this time) via Kong because they use their own payment platform, whereas Armor uses Stripe which we have a lot more flexibility with.

15. ngocdiep

ngocdiep New Member

yes. Another problem ,cant find where to post is today it never gave me my gamer points for adventures

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You need to do adventures from newest location to get daily gamer points on adventures. ;)