[PC] Google Chrome & Home Page

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by rburkhard, May 2, 2018.

1. rburkhard

rburkhard New Member

My drop downs for EVENT and GROUP on the home page are not working when using Google Chrome from facebook. If I switch to EXPLORER in facebook then it works. However Google Chrome is faster and I would prefer to use Chrome and not have to switch back and forth. Can you please fix this?

Sammy Sam likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the heads up. We have heard of similar reports but we are having trouble reproducing this. Perhaps you can help by answering these questions.
    • What version of Chrome are you using? You can find it by putting this in to Chrome's address bar chrome://settings/help
    • What Operating System so you use and what version is it?
    Also, can you please PM me with your Pirate Clan profile link so I can see what your homepage looks like?

Thanks!

3. rburkhard

rburkhard New Member

Hi Smack,
    I am using Chrome Version 66.0.3359.139, Official Build 64 Bit
    My Operating System is Windows 7 Home Premium
    This post will not let me send my profile link how do I send you a PM?

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Click on my avatar and then "Start Conversation"

Thanks for the info!

EDIT: I sent you a PM so you should see that in your Inbox up top and can reply to that with your profile link.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This could be an FB issue. I use Chrome on KP2, and I haven't had any issues lately there.

6. rburkhard

rburkhard New Member

Smack I just signed into the game as normal through facebook with Chrome and the drop down boxes are working, woo hoo! Dont know what ya did but thank you!
    Judy

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You're welcome? We haven't explicitly done anything as we have been trying to diagnose and reproduce the issue.

It looks like a new version of Chrome was just released (66.0.3359.170). So if anyone is still experiencing this please update your Chrome if it hasn't already. You can check your version (and upgrade) but going to the 3 vertical dots top right > Help > About Google Chrome.

8. Sammy Sam

Sammy Sam New Member

Well I am having this problem and its in every browser I have used so far .. I log into the game and all I get is the page I am on. I cannot scroll down at all. When I do a battle then the other people do not even show because the game cuts them off and all I get is the person I am fighting at the time ..

Attached Files:

• see.PNG
      see.PNG
      File size:
      483.5 KB
      Views:
  9. Sammy Sam

Sammy Sam New Member

OK a wise man thought to restart the game a few times .. did not work. Clear the cache .. yes, did that .. ok .. how about restarting the computer .. that did it .. so .. ok, all is better now .. thank you ..

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Sammy,
    Facebook was having some issues with their SDK late this afternoon and that is likely what you experienced. Service was disrupted from about 5:00 - 6:30pm Pacific today. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.