Ambushed

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Factions, May 21, 2018.

1. Factions

Factions New Member

I was thinking you guys could implement Power Attacks that could counter Ambushing that cost 3-5 stamina because I am becoming more and more frustrated with a full fight list of ambush. It is getting increasingly worse because the higher fight win achievements are becoming impossible to get. I don't feel it is fair to have to dip out of your fight range just to find beatable opponents. Ambushing is far to over powered and I suggest either capping the amount you can set or adding my original idea.

Im not sure how it is on the other KP games but on ZS it is a real ball buster.

2. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

totally agree counter attacks are way over powered, 30 attacks and counters are cheap, this is one of the reasons players dont battle their battle list and grief low levels

Factions likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is capped you can only have 10 at one time they can also start costing big coins.... Power attacks won't beat a counter either, you can also use the dead list, forget what they are called in ZS, but whacked mobbie, valhallas, etc

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Rick B likes this.
  4. Factions

Factions New Member

This is the base price of an ambush - 171,797,518
    This is after 10 - 2,061,570,216
    As you can see the price changes are not significant enough to matter.
    Especially with the cash everyone has, I am a level 1351 and I have -
    Vault Balance: $61,293,310,401,589,768
    Not trying to nit pick but it is totally ruining the game for me.
    They are called undeads on ZS :)

5. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

i counter killed someone 40 times for a total cost of 150 trillion a few weeks back. if i bountied him that much it woulda cost me over 10 quad.

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

nah we dont need this crap updated if ya cant take the heat then this game shall not be for you!!!! Problem Solved!!

7. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

theres 0 heat in this game justin, thats what the posters point is

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick question, with the new Blitz option going in [ZS] don't you think this might hinder the PVP you already DON'T HAVE after 41 attacks? I mean really, how does coin help the game, besides listing? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

9. Kirsten

New Blitz option ??

10. Factions

Factions New Member

Lack of action is my complaint so I suggest you read my post again.
    I agree to an extent because at least the hitlist is optional. I don't get to choose who i can't get any wins of when my attack stats are superior to their defence.

11. Kirsten

Technically you can attack anyone higher than your xp range, as far as action in the game , I am sure that would get you a lot of action :)

12. Factions

Factions New Member

I agree 100% but I don't feel it is very fair having to leave my fight range just to do my daily GP

13. Kirsten

These are games , fairness ?? anything goes, as long as a player does not cheat, so if ya don't want to go out of your range, then use the Un dead. :)

Rick B likes this.
  14. Justin the killer

i am still gonna say no too this cause we dont need no more features like this added....even some of the older members will even tell ya that much!! an why would i wanna waste my power attack on a player that as me counter? the reason is that is a dumb idea i have seen on here so far cause it is a waste of time!! that is my point of view ;)

15. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Can you elaborate on the cheat issue ? - you are very experienced and a long time player - Im curious Kirsten

16. Kirsten

alts, bots scripts, things like that

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  17. Justin the killer

you have alts, bots,shared accounts, scripts aka known as hot keys which should be forbidden an they have another type too they use which is a VPN which means the players who cheat cant get caught due to kano cant see the blocker..see im a long time player as well!!

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  18. Factions

Factions New Member

It is run through there account not there IP address so VPN's are useless other than alts

19. Justin the killer

you are not wrong Faction it is used on there IP so they can run whatever how many they want without beng caught an being undected or however ya spell it, but my point is that kano needs to step there game up an do something about this stuff which mostly they dont anyways but still tho they are losing many innocent an fair players due to this stuff like this!!..an p.s. i know what im saying an typing cause i been around since Myspace time...

20. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I dont like your mode of play Justin - you dont look to see who you were friends with for many years and throw your efforts at a Synd who dares to attck you regardless of who is the enemy

Justin the killer likes this.