[LCN] Question regarding the timing of events on LCN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bogbrush007, May 10, 2018.

1. Bogbrush007

Bogbrush007 Member

Hi There,

Just wanted to ask about timings of the event's in LCN. I know that Kano is situated in Canada and so is roughly 8 hours behind me in timezone. I would love for you to look into mixing up some of the start times for BA, Syn wars and Bounty blitz's. Is is possible for KANO to program these event's to maybe start at least once in a rota at a time that is better for those of us who are the other side of the "pond". BA I find no point in entering as unless I pull an all nighter and take the next day off of work the "sudden death" round is at a rediculous time in the morning. I know if I am finding some of these events hard then others who are further East of me must be finding these events impossible to participate in. Syn wars for example starting at midnight my time and ending then is again another night of holding open the eyelids with matchsticks.

Would it be possible to program in the odd blitz during a European timezone "morning" so it gives all of us this side a chance to participate as I know some of my mobbies who are in Asia barely get to even participate in one as it's on when they are "sleeping".

Just a question to see if you could look into this for us as you are an "international" game and feel it would be great for more of us "internationals" to be able to participate.

Many thanks

Bog :) (I'll even share some Bacon if you manage a little adjustment with even just one event)

MobMan, sawcuter, derdevil and 14 others like this.
  2. BlonMoments

BlonMoments New Member

Agree with you Bog and If the made European time it is reach out to those that live in Australia and Asian. It give us all same fair chance for get Blitz, BA and SW. Not always fun to stay up half the night to just join , we do all work over here to ;)
    Just a had one this Moments :rolleyes:

MobMan, Maya-na, Ro-Schi and 3 others like this.
  3. nuria homs

nuria homs New Member

I totally agree. On my time zone for BA , we have to wake up at 7am on a Sunday or stay awake till 3am on a Thursday to have access at the sudden death phase .
    Thanks for your post BB

MobMan, Maya-na, Ro-Schi and 2 others like this.
  4. Arly

Arly New Member

I agree. I dont even attempt to play BA as I would need to stay up all night which is not just viable.

MobMan, Maya-na, Ro-Schi and 2 others like this.
  5. Ro-Schi

Ro-Schi New Member

100% agree. Time one is an issue and Kano should take care of it. I already raised a ticket about the suden death for BA. It's time for Kano to consider players sit around the world. So to be fair a time shift for any event should be in place

6. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

US continent got unfair advantage on timings to compare rest of us players which pays the game... time to think us finally too?? not just your own ones??

7. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

i agree very much with this ...being in the uk ..makes it difficult to do , so if kano could adjust it , it would be great

8. cadi

cadi New Member

perfectly right. It's not easy resp. impossible to participate in some events when out of timezone. That said, I'd appreciate a review of the starting times as well

9. Smoochie

Smoochie New Member

Agree 100% Even though I am US it does seem unfair to our peeps outside US time zones. If Kano could recognize this it would be FABULOUS!

Maya-na, Ro-Schi, Seppo and 1 other person like this.
  10. Christel Lejon

Christel Lejon New Member

surely you can do something Kano...If you expect the people in different time zones to stay up all night to have a chance at Sudden death in BA, then one of you can start work later and stay later to help the other time zones out once a month...Show that you care about other time zones then just yours.

Maya-na, Ro-Schi and Bogbrush007 like this.
  11. Farqu

Farqu Member

It would be great if different time zones could be considered. It's impossible to do the BA for me generally the timing of it all is out of whack and 90% of the blitz events occur while I am watching the back of my eyelids. Occasionally I might wake up early and catch the tail end of one. Although I live in the future I can't predict the timing of the blitz :p

Maya-na, Ro-Schi and Bogbrush007 like this.
  12. DeDe

DeDe New Member

I totally agree. On my time zone for BA , we have to wake up at 7am on a Sunday or stay awake till 3am on a Thursday to have do the sudden death phase .
    It would be very nice to do it for once (i play already 2 years) to do a BA complete. A big thxx to BB. (it's me DevineD)

Farqu, Maya-na, Ro-Schi and 1 other person like this.
  13. Maya-na

Maya-na New Member

Couldn't agree more. Participating in BA is impossible. I can't remember the last time I've even signed up fo that event

Bogbrush007 likes this.
  14. The Joker

The Joker New Member

I totally agree, i'm from New Zealand and i'm disadvantaged too, even if you were to simply base it off an average NZ person works a 8am,9am- 5pm job they couldnt do most events in LCN, even right now the earliest blitzes are 3am and 5am my time, i think it would be cool if blitzes were more random eg around reset time etc, they also need to try there idea they suggested for a shorter syn wars that would be awesome no more changing around after warmode start on a tuesday

Bogbrush007 likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but I believe some events, like maybe blitzes are run while Kano is in the office, just a thought, and their time is Pacific Coastal time, this way if something goes awry they can fix it. As Far as BA the times are never good for me, but that is okay I stopped playing it when they added sudden death, and I am EST, getting up early for work is one thing, for a game, No not gonna happen lol

Bogbrush007 likes this.
  16. Bogbrush007

Bogbrush007 Member

They ran a blitz last Saturday and told us what time it was going to be on, so it seems they preprogramme the blitzes, so no reason why they can't run one during the morning GMT.

MobMan likes this.
  17. Kirsten

where do they announce blitzes, on their FB page ??

18. Bogbrush007

Bogbrush007 Member

It was a Kano admin who was in lounge that told us when it would be on, usually we just guess

Kirsten likes this.
  19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think that was a miscommunication about the Kano Bounty Event that was happening in VC on that day, if it was May 4th when that admin popped into chat.

Bogbrush007 and JADES like this.
  20. Kirsten

Yeah was wondering if it had to do with that :)