TGIF! Development News for May 4, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 4, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes it should, the Quest it-self for "Visit Lotto page was removed" not the rewards of receiving lotto tickets for opening a loot chest.

Rick B likes this.
  2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

oooooo i see where u are getting at...i gotcha then i didnt know about the other part lol...#whatadumbass!! xD

3. Mott

Mott New Member

I prefer doin the ones that give 2 FP's...i can do 1 in 12 hrs or so...

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well you would have to use FPs to do it so fast wouldn't you?? I don't do them so don't know , once in awhile I have clicked a roller by accident, and ignore it, I hate cards, and gambling games , i get 5 Fp's pretty often playing the other game and good xp and coin and do not use FP's to rush thru it :)

Rick B likes this.
  5. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

You get better xp out of higher level challenges, backtracking to do lower xp ones just for an FP or two is not wise. You'll get more than that leveling fatser.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The remove link is now Red so that should help to distinguish between attack and remove. No plans to change it back.

7. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Actually I have both winners from the past month in my mob and one in my fbook friends (the most recent). Don't mind non-loot as long as there is only 1/crate.

8. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

Hello Kano, after playing syn war and now guid war, i am not accustom to the way the saved targetlist (attack) and (remove) buttons are position.... it is NOT in right place (column) , please stop messing around and listen to player want!.... the attack button should be on right side (column) as always

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the feedback IceBreaker. This was part of a task that was directly listening to what players want in a sortable target list and we took the opportunity to spruce up the UI while we were at it.

I understand you are used to the old button placement but with red vs blue text should help distinguish this. We will however continue to monitor feedback around the change but as of right now we don't have any plans to change that.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well if not changing the position of "attack" on saved list, how about changing the "attack position" on incoming/outgoing list feed, kinda 1/2 ass backwards isn't it? I see how this could get easily confusing, removing saved targets that is, while making SAVED in red or different font.

GW'S.PNG

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Fair point. I'll bring it up with the team next week

UPDATE: We'll swap the position of Save/Attack so that it lines up with the Saved Target list and collect some more feedback. Thanks for the feedback Jades.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    FancyPants and JADES like this.
  12. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

Mitch I can't login to kano via facebook, the game isn't working right. You open a tab and it goes back to the last tab you were on then returns to the new one. I get an error if i try to submit a ticket. If you are on home page and go to fight, it opens the fight page and then closes it and goes back to the home page