GF Absolution Candidates list

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Seidneberg-Jones, May 8, 2018.

1. How can I remove people from my GF Absolution Candidates list?

2. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I have a question about this. Is the reason I NEVER see this list because I keep my inactives cleaned-out?

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good question. You can't specifically remove them from that list but you could remove them from your Mob/Clan/Squad and that should take them off the list.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Very likely! The whole point of this feature is to re-invite some players who have been absent for a while. So if you are already pruning these players then you are never going to have any candidates.

5. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Cool!

6. Bogbrush007

Bogbrush007 Member

I have tried this and they are still showing and some on my absolution list have been there for nearly 2 years now and some no longer play the game or even have a FB account. What I am sick of seeing is my friends who have left for some time and then come back to the game never appear in my absolutions yet others do have them. Please can you make a way of us being able to remove these old links and being able to choose who we do invite back.

Along these lines I would like to ask, during the influx of new players we were not given the option to invite FB friends to join the game so we did not get the opportunity to gain the rewards that the new players got as they were allowed to invite FB friends to the game, BUT any FB friends we had were automatically added to our mob. BUT now we can invite FB friends which is next to useless as they are already playing the game. Also those new players who did join the game at that time get the absolution's as well. Sorry but you really didn't make things all equal with your selections of this. I look forward to hearing back with your explanation on this.

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I'll have to follow up to understand why removing players from your Mob will not remove them from your Candidate list. It might not be immediate but after a short time (1 week tops) anyone who you have remove should no longer show up. If that is the case that players are not dropping off the Candidate list then that is a bug for us to fix.

I'd have to look at the timing of when we released the referral program but it's been available for a few years now. You are correct that this did not exist prior to 2016ish but we can't retroactively determine and reward players you invited to the game since before this program existed. It was opened up to everyone pretty quickly though once some of the initial bugs were ironed out. Overall, the game itself and the promotions we offer change continually over time. This is pretty common with most things in life be it another game or a brick and mortar store in order to sustain itself and not stagnate.

8. Bogbrush007

Bogbrush007 Member

I can understand and appreciate that, but due to the absolution list not getting updated I have missed out on a few of my friends coming back to the game as my list wouldn't update even after I had removed players from my mob.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It is unfortunate you missed out on helping bring these players back into the game. We'll look into this some more and try to identify the issue.

10. Bogbrush007

Bogbrush007 Member

thank you, I have refreshed my list this morning and am still seeing some that have been on my list for over a year that I am NOT mobbed with and am not FB friends with.

Smack likes this.