Protection

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, May 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Hi,
    I thought I'd try the protection feature but I don't believe it really works - in fact it may even be counter-productive.
    So, I'm level 700 in ZS and constantly hit listed by level 4K players from the Lounge.
    When I protected myself from one, he just got his mate to list me!
    NB - I don't mind getting killed - in fact it amuses me, but I do wonder about those people who really have a problem with getting listed.
    Any thoughts?

2. Monkey Poo

Monkey Poo New Member

Ya stay out of the lounge! its full of freaks any how hope that helps

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Protection yeaaa that should be removed outta of the game cause that was a dumb idea when they added that feature into the game.....cause i like listing player if they are talkiin trash or just do it for fun :)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if someone is bothered by being listed that is their problem , it is part of the game........they knew what they signed up for :p

Justin the killer likes this.
  5. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks for the feedback. I was just wondering if anyone sees any point of the feature at all? Has anybody found it actually has the desired effect (actually, I am quite pleased because it obviously riled the person I got protection against! He now has his ALT account listing me continuously.)
    Agree it's a fighting game and if I go into the lounge then I expect there to be consequences.
    And I like the idea that it's full of freaks....will kinda feel like home!

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah most of us did not see the need for this feature, and it can make it worse for the person who clicks it, cause everyone has friends, and even if ya use the protection, the person it is used on can still catch a bounty on the protected person, and vice versa, and that makes for more drama lol

7. Justin the killer

be nice if kano would response too this thread about the idea of removing that Feature since ya dont really get nothing outta of it!

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No need to remove it, it works for some players.

9. Justin the killer

may work for some players but there is no need in it, if ya dont get anything outta of it right? cause they can still be placed by others by all means..