TGIF! Development News for April 27, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Apr 28, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

The weather up here in Victoria, BC took a sunny turn this week, as shorts and t-shirts became the regular office wear. Of course, this only means that rain is in the forecast for the weekend, just when then Kano crew (myself included) are gearing up for a 10K run over the weekend.

But enough about us, what’s going on in the games this past week? Read on and find out.

New Crates and Crate Update Next Week

Next Friday we’ll be releasing a new set of Crates, so save your FP/UN accordingly!

In addition to the new items, one change we’re making with the new release is that every 3 Pack of the top tier Crates (so the Don/Master/Admiral/Command Crates) will contain one guaranteed Legendary item.

This is only valid in the top tier 3 Packs, so individual top tier Crates are exempt. Look for this to release with the update on May 4th!

Viking Clan Kano Bounty Event

Also on May 4th next week in the afternoon (exact time to be announced), we’ll be hosting our first Kano Bounty Event!

This is an opportunity to catch some Kano bounties and interact with us in the World Chat, so don’t miss out! This event will have some additional factors that normal bounties don’t have such as making sure that our Kano accounts will be healed back up to full regularly so the action keeps rolling.

This first event will be held on Facebook/server 1, but we’ll be looking to bring it to other games and networks soon if it all goes well!

New Content Releases

The new Co-op Boss for the most recent LCN Location, Cairo, is now available, along with that Location’s associated minigame! The Bayek Brotherhood is one of my personal favorite Boss images in the games right now, so if you have a chance to get in on one, you should do so!

[​IMG]

Crafting for the Cairo Location will be out next week.

In addition to that, next week in Zombie Slayer you’ll be asked for help from a very special figure. More on that to come, but Slayers should be vigilant for an important missive!

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

What did one wall say to the other?

Meet you at the corner!

2. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

looking forward to the new crates! Thanks guys

3. Striker1

Striker1 New Member

I agree, awesome change to the crates! Well done!

mi7ch likes this.
  4. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I think you've used that lame joke before! ~makes it funnier somehow...

mi7ch likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually this isn't 1st time for a KANO bounty party (maybe tweak in make sure healed though), was when Cara left. Is this going to be 1 hour event?

6. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

please send some sunshine our way In Toronto. Good add for the creates too. Go Jets! (kinda have to as Leafs are out)

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Very glad to see the change in the crates am anxious to have a peek at them!

mi7ch likes this.
  8. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

I sure hope the bounty event in VC loosens up some of those guys at the top, they are just gobblers! Some of them are complete blitz killers and boycotters. They openly boycott and try to shut down any blitz action. "#Sad!" On the contrary, the community in ZS really create awesome participation in ZS in a blitz! In VC, i imagine many lower and mid lvls will be looking forward to some actual bounty action in VC with the event, as will I. Nice Idea :)

Looking forward to crate updates also to see what is in there :) - PDD

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  9. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I am not gonna get into it with PDD. Just let me say His post is full of incorrect Info and Outright lies. He only posted this because we will not do it his way. In fact he was shot down by many players again today. I am going to share this with the people he has slandered to get their reaction.

Kirsten and aleco like this.
  10. aleco

aleco New Member

yip pdd is full of crap slandering high players out of his self greed and trying to run the game his way

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is always the last attack and anyone and I mean anyone could get it so stop , PPD, even if someone called for a boycott, does not mean Everyone is gonna boycott, lol you blame one person for stopping others from playing in the blitz that is just nuts, and then you as one person want to change things that , talk about being a hypocrite, much, maybe you should list some people , if ya so concerned during the blitz... No one can shut down blitz action except kano, sheeeeesh

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm not getting into this either with PDD on forums, we've discussed this gawd knows how many times in VC Tavern. The dynamics of the 2 different games is way beyond his comprehension. With that said, BOYCOTT THE BLITZ, until bot's don't have a advantage. Hopefully with the KANO vrs. VC community blitz KANO will be able to see this oddity that we see every single Blitz.

steve williams and Kirsten like this.
  13. Striker1

Striker1 New Member

Hey mi7ch, any timeline on the crates being released?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Should be out sometime around noon Pacific, I'll drop and update on the in-game news when they are out. :)