The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

On the fight page you can see

You have collected [Redacted] of 87 total Fight Drops. View All Fight Drops

FancyPants likes this.
  2. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thanks.
    And Ugh.
    Level 2081 - 2920 (6 of 6)
    Road Shark
    [​IMG]
    40 42

Who is that good for?? I was already in the next range, not that those help me either.

I think this needs to be improved if this is the type of loot we get.

3. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

the requirements for the divisions need to be changed! Being in the A division with syndicates that have massive amounts of skill is not exactly fair to those just thrown into that division. we will never be able to compete with these syndicates. Even if we get stronger those syndicates are always going to be stronger. another complaint i have about the war is A division going to the D division and killing them for very few war points I feel an A division should not get any war points for killing the D or E division same goes for the B division with Killing the E division. I also feel losing war points shouldn't happen when most times were killed by the same syndicates because were an easy target for large amount of war points

4. mrsmith5688

mrsmith5688 New Member

Question,
    Why does mobile show 1,000WP when is should be 3,000WP? I'm thinking its just a mobile bug.

Attached Files:

5. Cindy AMZ Meloche

Cindy AMZ Meloche New Member

Currently withdrawing from Syndicate Wars. Killed 102 times too much sitting out 102 x 15 minutes = 25 hours not including when penalized for healing too much. Sorry only game that puts it players out of the game for extended times. I believe the low level families will follow as nothing has been done to level the playing field.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree. I only join them because it helps me get a level each day. They aren't worth investing resources or time on for the majority of us.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Actually, I've rethought this. I haven't gotten any rewards from these in months, and that more than likely won't change anytime soon. After the round next week, I won't enter these anymore, either. 4 more achievements to add to the list of the ones I'll never get.

8. Just Zoey

Just Zoey New Member

Hi Kano. Can you please provide some input on how it is determined on who is awarded the Kill when multiple people are attacking. Is it random on whoever delivers the Death Blow or some other factor? Thank you

9. Sam Stache

Sam Stache New Member

So just how is it possible for a 25 member syndicate to score over 200,000 points in the first hour of the syn war? Every member produces 8000 points in one hour. Not likely

10. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

IF all mostly on line and coordinating targets as a group all they need is a kill or two each to reach, 8000 average. May not even need to use refills.
    The top A syndicates have several level 12,000 plus players. Maybe even majority. Their skill points allow them to kill relatively easily without wasting tokens.

The top A syndicates are so far out of league of the rest..there should be a new category 《Super A》 for the super elite top 20 on server 1/Facebook. The other platforms and games may not have enough teams entered to justify additional category

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  11. On March 10th, I was refilled 4 times by another syn member. On March 11th I tried to refill my tokens but I got a message saying that I had exceeded my refills for the day. Do I have to wait a full 24 hours?

Attached Files:

12. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

You can have receive 4 refills per day. Doent matter if the are gifted or bought by yourself directly.
    It resets daily at the start time of the war. 4pm Pacific..7pm eastern

Not sure how daylight savings change tonight will affect things

Bob Morin likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can tell you. Everyone will lose an hour.

14. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

That is good to know.

15. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Can you add a sort to Saved Targets? Right now it seems rather random. Even if it auto sorted to Alphabetically that would help. Ideally, we'd be able to sort by Syn name or Division. Thanks!

LCN-SW-SavedTargets.png

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That's a good suggestion @FancyPants. Thank you for the screenshot. You have gone to great lengths to protect the names of the innocent ;)

FancyPants likes this.
  17. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

lol. i try :cool:

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't think the idea behind the saved target list is to save every single syndicate enrolled in the war.

19. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Um, thanks for the tip Jared. When everyone in a syn saves 5 or 6 targets each, you wind up with a long list. It'd be easier to navigate if the list was alphabetical.

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So everyone is saving over 100 targets because each member is saving at least 5 each? I don't think that how saved targets are intended to work.