TGIF! Development News for April 20, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Apr 21, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

We’ve made it to the end of another week, and we’ve got some content releases and quality of life changes for you, so let’s sum up what new:

New Content Releases

As we outlined last week there’s some new stuff in the games that you can check out if you meet the requirements.

First off there’s the new LCN Location, Cairo, which is now available to Mobsters that are Level 11,170 and above. Expect the Co-op Boss for the Location and the Minigame to be out next week, with Crafting coming out the following week.

A new selection of Loyalty items is out as well for all games. There were a few issues with the release this time around and while that is all tidied up now, we apologize for the inconveniences caused and will work to improve the rollout next time.

The next set of Loyalty items will be out sometime in October, so mark your Calendars.

Inner Circle/Familia/Top Squad Activity Filter

Another long-standing community request was just rolled out today: now if you are on the Activity tab on your Inner Circle/Familia/Top Squad tab you can sort whether or not you are in these player’s own Inner Circle/Familia/Squad.

Thanks to @Chen for the original idea and to @FancyPants for the modified version which made it into the game. Hop over to that tab and check it out and let us know what you think!

[​IMG]

Mobile Base and Current Bounty/Hitlist Cost

Last but not least this week is the ability to check your base and current Bounty/Hitlist cost on the mobile app. Thanks @JADES for the suggestion, and as this change is server based it won’t require and update and should be live right now!

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

What kind of dinosaur has the biggest vocabulary?

A Thesaurus!

2. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thanks Mitch! Can you switch so we can see the activity of people in our familia? It doesn't impact me if I'm in the familia of someone who isn't active but I'd like to see if people in my familia (those I pay) are active. Because if they aren't active, I'll boot them for someone who is. :)

kathleen jinks likes this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Doh! Yeah we will get this fixed up, I misread the thread that spawned this idea.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Is it possible to add how many gifts were sent back using the send all button?

Currently shows the amount of accepted when using accept all gifts and would be helpful to see if every gift was successful in being sent back by checking the number prior and after to see if they are the same.

5. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thanks Smack!

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It has been stated several times this is working as intended.

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Its working as intended but wanting to know if they could add a X amount of gifts have been sent message so we know the amount sent back in comparison to ones received.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm still lost on this for VC, looks exact same to me.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not exactly the same. There was no Familia filter on the Activity tab, just the General tab. The problem is that when you click on the Familia filter, it doesn't sort from most recent players to least recent players, which doesn't make the filter very useful.

Attached Files:

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well the filter for inner circle has always been on general settings :confused:

Kirsten likes this.
  11. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thanks Smack & Mitch!

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

No problem, glad to finally get this in there.

Quick Update: Activity will now show who is in "Your Familia" as was originally intended.

FancyPants likes this.
  13. Sal the Foot

Sal the Foot New Member

Hi Gang. I've added placeholders in my property calculator for Cairo. If someone could get me the actual names of the properties, I'd appreciate it and can update the calculator right away. Also, the numbers in the calculator match the usual pattern for new properties, but if it's not right, please let me know and I'll be glad to get it fixed. Thanks! stfcalc.com

neill1990 likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

1. Market Stall
    2. High Density Condo

15. Sal the Foot

Sal the Foot New Member

Thanks, mi7ch. I've updated the calculator and it's ready to roll!