[PC] Apprentice Halberd crafting?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by john greene, Apr 18, 2018.

1. john greene

john greene Member

I was just wondering if this was a mistake or not? So you lose 3 attack crafting to legendary?
    Elite Apprentice Halberd 98 Attack 98 Defense
    Legendary Apprentice Halberd 95 Attack 115 Defense

2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Gotta be a mistake.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be so sure. I think crafting issues like this have been brought up before, but I can't recall if they were actually addressed or not (they may have been). The players that craft often can probably tell you for sure, I haven't crafted myself in years.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I checked with the team and the stats on this are correct given there is a net gain to combined Att/Def. I understand the confusion though given the loss to Att. We will keep this in mind for future crafting recipes.

5. john greene

john greene Member

so a legendary Apprentice Halberd has less attack then a Legendary Drakannon which you can get at level 8300???? Come on really? killing me :(

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Please READ the posts.
    Last time I checked, (98 + 98) < (95 + 115)

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well Jared, since you don't craft I'll explain it to you.
    Net gain is 98 attack to 95= -3 on attack, 98 to 115= +17..
    Overall bump is -3+17= 14 overall = greater by your < symbol which should be >
    Does this look correct, not in my eyes, but as you stated "Last time I checked, (98 + 98) < (95 + 115)" is untrue.
    Bump up the attack side by "at least" by +5 KANO for a total of +2/+17 stat
    My 2 cents, don't even play PC anymore, just chimed in for a few PC friends with the math. :p

Neither side should drop in stat's when eliting or making legendary items.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Kirsten likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

After reading the thread, I went back and readjusted the stats. The overall combined stat (210 total) will remain the same as will the overall increase of power from the Elite version, but the Attack stat will be higher than the Elite version by a couple points.

As a consequence the Defense stat will be a bit lower than it is right now, but it will still be an increase. As Smack said, the increase was still there even if one stat was lower than the Elite version. Always good to remember how the individual numbers look versus just the combined total.