[VC] Cheatrs in VC server 2

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sailor Kurt, Mar 10, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Incorrect, if above level 300 and 30 days of playing, anyone is open to being bountied/slapped even by the highest of levels. Attack can't, unless if in-range or they open themselves up to you, but bounty and slaps is not considered a attack persay.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

"In range" means within 10% of your level, so players listed as "out of range" on your list may not actually be subject to out of range restrictions.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually 10% up is correct, but your level and 10% is not. A higher level has 10% of their level down which can be quite a few levels. The lower level player it'll show them as out of range, which it's not correct and higher level player can see them in-range.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It is correct. I know because it happened to me last night. I was going to open up a ticket about a bug and saw an FAQ, which I essentially quoted. It's 10% up or down, which I never realized, but that makes part makes sense.
    I had never seen it before, which is why I mentioned it. I don't really care if an out of range player attacks me, but I generally avoid attacking out of range myself.
    But I don't expect out of range players to attack me unless I open the door. If they can do so anyway, they shouldn't be listed as out of range on my list. Why would I show up as in range on their list and not vice versa? You wouldn't agree with that?

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

now it is 60 days, 'new player protection', otherwise all correct..... and I was just gonna tell him at level 300 anyone can be bountied, if passed the new player protection, which someone can turn off, glad you got to it first,

JADES likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

"In range" being 10% up and down of your level is correct, but this applies to other people as well.

If someone is a higher level than you their range will be large because 10% of 1,000 is bigger than 10% of 100. So if you're close(ish) to a higher level player it's mathematically possible for you to be in their range but for them to be out of yours.

JADES likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah I have experienced that, ya fall out , ya fall in, till ya either pass them or they pass you, it is like Limbo lol

JADES likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I see. So it is what it is and that's it.

9. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

Thanks Kirsten that's explain something but I was at he moment of my first message lvl 1700 and the ohter lvl 5200 and also lvl + 10000 vikings