[VC] New World Nippon But Drops from Adventures fall Short of Mark

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Terror of The Scioto, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Hello Kano Devs. Thank you for the new world, Nippon Empire. I am somewhat an anal person and was curious as to the values of the Adventure Drops in this new world. So I did each of them. I must say that I am not as pleased with the values as I was with the prospect of a new world. The drops for all the weapons are attack based. The four warriors are at least 1 attack, 1 defense and 2 even. So we only have one Adventure dropping a defensive drop. WAY TO GO GUYS....NOT!!! BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, the VALUES ARE ALSO SORELY LACKING. We had pretty much these same values in the world we just came from. The weapons you offer will be non-employable for me within a month. I am not the highest Viking on the pecking order. I can only imagine how some are feeling above me. I think you missed the mark by at least 10 points on these drops. I think, if you go back and review your drop values for the last 4 worlds, as I have, you will find you need to increase these values ASAP! I realize you are serving a huge population base, but you are offering huge items on Crates and Raids. Why can't you offer the honest increase to the Viking Schlubbing their way through Adventures and Coop Bosses? I am hoping that you compensate for some of this disparity quickly and don't forget about it as you set the values for the crafting as well. Some of us actually like using our brains to figure this stuff out rather than just buying the newest , biggest , brightest that is offered. And Thanks again for the new world, I truly am appreciative of that part.

Furbo and TokiWartooth like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Lot's of "I's in that" but does seem shy of expected drop's for newest location.

3. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

They are pretty much useless for me already. So yes this do sucks

4. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

same thing going on the pirate clan game, this needs to be addressed

5. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

No offense guys, but the way I see it the issue is not that the drops are underpowered, but that many of us coming into a new world are over-leveled. The drops feel wimpy because we're doing adventures intended for players just coming into these areas: if you're doing things a few (or several, or many) thousand levels below where you are, yeah, it should be underwhelming.

6. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Well raids are for leveling, and kano has not kept new content/location/items up to the new standards they set up
    Edit: not saying kano has done nothing, just not as frecuent as it could/should be

7. Are you kidding? The values of the drops in Nippon Empire have no appreciable increase in value over Eystribyggo. If you took some time and went back and did the adventures from the last four to five worlds, you would see an increase in the drops as you go up. It is absent between these two worlds. As far as being over- leveled....hmmm, nope. The problem lies in that Kano has not provided drops within the game capable of sustaining players my level and up within the modality of the game. They have grossly undervalued the drops. Crafting can not even compensate for the lack of points the drops render as the values carry through in crafting. The last world's drops were adjusted because of being too low. Here it is again. It is probably not intentional, but overlooked as a salient feature. It leaves the player to Boss Raids and purchase of Chests as a primary means to obtain top warriors and weapons. Once again, the person not using real coin gets short changed.

8. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

To be clear, I'm not fundamentally disagreeing with either of you guys. Kano is undeniably telling us that spending FP on crates and raids is the key to success (especially in the top level brackets) and the fact that players can level faster than new worlds get rolled out has been a chronic problem for years.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Double-checked this and weapon stats were indeed a bit lower than they were supposed to be. Updated numbers were rolled out today with the Nippon Boss and Crafting. Thanks for letting us know.

10. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

what about pirate clan?

11. Thank you Mitch and thank you Kano for your timely response! They were a great surprise when I checked in. The very best to receive. ;):):rolleyes:

12. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

Specifically for me, what stands out is the "Master Craftswoman" crafting item in Nippon.

Master Craftswoman: 161 att / 161 Def. You have to get 2 drops in order to craft one master craftswoman.

The "Front Line Soldier" in the previous city is 160 att. and it is 1 for 1 in crafting..

Why would I ever try and get 2 drops to craft one Master Craftswoman that is only 1 higher on ATT?

For now I am making the Obscuring smoke bombs (192/192) because that is a nice weapon. -- Granted, it is only 2 att higher than the Magic Imbued Longsword from the previous city that is 190/190... But... Both are 2 drops needed to get 1 weapon, so Going with the Obscuring Smoke Bombs.

------> Main focus I see (personally) is there is no point in crafting to use 2 drops to make 1 "Master Craftswoman" warrior in Nippon at 161 ATT when a person can get 1 for 1 drops in the previous city "Front Line Soldier" warrior at 160 ATT.

13. Agree with Kris. The current values of Second-In-command of 160/156 and new Master Craftswoman at 161/161 is not much when one considers the base value of the Beast Lore Keeper of 165/155 and its big jump to elite of 196/196. Where is the warrior available as a stepping stone? Where's the stopping off place? Shouldn't the Master Craftswoman be considered for a raise to perhaps 172/172 or even 178/178 ?

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

WTF, bump of regular to elite is 31/41 on a random boss warrior drop????? That's way to much on the curve, what's legend going to be 250/250?

15. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Legendary Beast Lore Keeper 220 Attack 212 Defense. The base drop distorts the whole prior collection of warriors - adventure drop discussion is moot to this boss drop. Seen this before and will see it again ... sucks the life out of the game in my view with large changes v. incremental changes.