Saint Patrick's Day Feature Raid Walkthrough and Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

this is a special holiday raid, I don't think every normal monthly raid is gonna have a leaderboard, and I can tell you from my experience in one of the games, the rewards are not that great lol , so even if you place in the last bracket, ya still gonna get chests , besides the levels and the end item when each raid is finished,

2. Kirsten

yeah it sucks, but they also can drop like rainwater, many times, it is random, I usually have one key that sticks, but sometimes they just drop so easy

3. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Speaking of special deals... when is the 275 FPs for $25 coming back? I haven't seen one since Jan 28th. All I see now are the 60% bonus which is much weaker than the 50% off.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Matt Gerrits

Matt Gerrits New Member

I get that and I've been around since raids started in LCN, but I have never had this much trouble getting a key, let alone three of them.

Chasity likes this.
  5. Matt Gerrits

Matt Gerrits New Member

Maybe the Kano gods will bless me with a lottery win tomorrow to make up for all the energy and refills I had to use. That would be an awesome apology lol

6. Omegame

Omegame Member

Why in the screenshot of JADES in the first page we see the number of actions in 10260 / 4000 and in my is 4000 / 4000 can you explain to me please mi7ch? I send a screenshot too... RAIDS.PNG

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Meaning about 100 players.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? How long have we had these? 2 years? And players have been asking for this for 2 years. And Kano has said no for 2 years. It doesn't seem to be slowing down raid participation, so deal with it.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Sure. Assuming you don't need characters, max mob, inventory, or FP for other events. You're right, it's easy to get over 100 FP in a month.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Ugh. Something else that has been mentioned for 2 years that hasn't changed.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Anyone else care to explain this?

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What else is new.

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Good luck with this one.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't even know what to say about this one.

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

See post 114.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My guess is because had 0/2 kills when picture was taken.

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If read, that's my picture not Jared's, and no I'm not a vampire, usually heal other's bosses, don't make me look like something I'm not, including being Jared! :p

18. Kirsten

think it was three years from the first one in VC, near the end of that year, I know the first one was thanksgiving for PC after two in VC, to kinda test it out.

19. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

IF you can't do regular bosses without buying refills you need to allocate skill points to stamina. Simple.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

good point :)