Saint Patrick's Day Feature Raid Walkthrough and Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 28, 2018.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Ya and to go to their profile quicker, during raids i like to check the progress of how others have been doing with lvls gained. Would save time from needing to either go through the your clan list, tavern post or armada page to find them then go to the profile. Helps with seeing who you have clanned and who isnt. Allows a person to see if they are clanned what lvl the person is and the corresponding rank they are gaining. know quite a few on kong who keep track of others lvls/stats when it comes to raids to see who has done the most raiding during a single session of them.

Also for the world chat if the same could be done that would be good since pretty frequently i get invites from people that are already clanned due to them clicking the send invite button that pops up on a players messages.

Smack likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the explanation @neill1990. Again I don't think we will be making any immediate changes but we'll give this some thought.

PS: Bracket 2 & 3 ranks are coming up shortly. Just getting ready to release that right now.

JADES, neill1990 and mi7ch like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My question's
    • After rewards got changed to "bracket's" why is the header still tiers?
    • Is rank 1-3 rewards only global leaderboard rankings overall?
    This is getting a bit confusing.. Or is it each tier? :confused: LOL

4. neill1990

one thing i find bad about the raid party health handouts is that when you get a drop when you are nearly full you lose some of the heal. That was what was good about energy drops that you could choose when you use it to not have any wasted health. A fix i think should be possible is allowing overflow if the health increase is the drop.

Not entirely sure this would be possible though since it appears that the health drops are just the energy immediately being converted to a health heal equivalent hense the oddities in heal totals not being round 20's only.

FancyPants likes this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Okay, I have been keeping an eagle eye on my health contributions, so I can see the bonus health drop amount. The "bonus" random health boost, after having "spent" 20 stamina, was only Three (3) measly points, instead of a full 20! So, the verdict is that the bonus drop really is shorting the player, in relation to how much stamina is being used. :(:(:(

6. ajui

ajui Member

leaderboard is only up to 40th place. so does this mean Bracket 2 refer to 4th - 10/20th place and bracket 3 refer to 11/21st - 20/40th place lb? which top 3 is count as bracket 1 @ top bracket?

i actually expect every 4000 action and 2 boss kill we can get 1 loot chest. because 4000 action in 2 boss kill is very easy to get. which basically just 2k action from each boss. but reality is more likely no matter how much action you do and boss you kill, in the end if you not in LB, then you only get 1 loot chest and no more is it true? i hope i'm wrong here.

join 100 raid. doing 4000 action in 1 or 2 boss, while the rest is 1 action. each boss killed we still get +1 kill. chance get into most kill LB is very high. brilliant isn't? not? well never mind.

7. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

It would just be stupid to play like that. Most kills at the moment is 186 but even if they get first place with 100 kills, they would lose 98 raidboss drops.
    First place is 5 lvl 2 loot chests + 6 superiors. With 5 items in a lvl 2 chest that's max 31 items + participant loot chest (max 4 items) = 35 items. With some energy drops, some lottery tickets and some worthless 5 year old calendar drops in those chests it would probably be less than 35 items.

Chasity likes this.
  8. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

Sorry, but I really think that you should only be rewarded for the kill in the LB if you've done minimum actions on that raid. At least one person who is in the top 10 for kills is showing up in every raid listed on the job board I've seen, having made just one attack for 5 stamina. So all they have to do is make sure they do the 4000 actions in 2 raids, as mentioned above, then they can get all the bonuses for no effort, while those who actually make the effort miss out

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  9. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Just to be clear, I agree with this :) I was just trying to explain it's not worth it to play like that.
    And if I may take a wild guess, he's at number 9?

Chasity likes this.
  10. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

Couldn't possibly comment ;)

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why is it when click "view all on raid leaderboard" all these icons are non-clickable besides loot chests? Have to manually exit using different tabs, except these....

a.PNG

Not a big deal, just noticed when tried exiting leaderboard.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1ST hit on invite, only has banish boss with 1 stam attack BTW, need to scroll down to do 20 stamina or exit raid and return to boss for slider
    No "Power Banish" like old raids

13. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

I dont understand why others should be able to see how many or how few raids you join and do?

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Read post #### 34

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see the feedback when it comes to LCN and Vikings in a couple of weeks...

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks Jades, the developers will clean this up.

JADES likes this.
  17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The bonus health is equivalent to the energy that used to randomly drop and was never 1 to 1 for the amount of Stamina you put in. The bonus health has an element of randomness to it so it shouldn't be 3 points every time.

18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

No need to be sorry Solidbond, that is a valid suggestion. Something we will certainly take into consideration for future iterations of using a Raid leaderboard, in particular when tallying kills.

19. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The health drops have randomness to them hence why they are not always an even 20. So this doesn't mean that your party was necessarily too healthy, it just means you rolled a Heal Bonus equivalent to using 17 energy.

20. neill1990

would it be possible to allow the health drops to overflow the max party health though? Currently a decent amount of the drop is wasted due to only filling to cap. So far have had several 8k drops but health only needed a couple thousand until max.