Saint Patrick's Day Feature Raid Walkthrough and Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 28, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Would be nice for a toggle then of tiers, kinda like Guild Wars A-E ;)

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd like to see what tier players are in when viewing total actions on raid boss feed when going for "Amazing Drop Status"
    It's a PIA looking at each persons level to figure out roughly how many actions needed.

Moshe and FancyPants like this.
  3. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Agreed.

There's a bunch of people who join with 1 action and then sit there. The raid still finishes but they don't contribute at all besides their 1 action. I always caution newbies about sharing their raids publicly because of campers but most learn the hard way. It would be nice if the campers didn't get any rewards.

JADES likes this.
  4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

What ranks are considered to be in Tier 2 and 3?

5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Having an instant health boost for the party is great for the one who owns the raid boss; but when trying to get in one's minimum requirements, it takes more stamina than before (when the random health boost kicks in) to get the health hits in. ~kinda frustrating o_O:confused::eek::rolleyes:

TomcaT and FancyPants like this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

By how I read it (example on FB PC) is-
    Tier 1 Levels 0-7450
    Tier 2 Levels 7451-14149
    Tier 3 Levels 14150+

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm seeing about the same 1500 attacks to 1000 heals compared to old raids. Only thing I can see with auto heal/energy drop is thought others trying to piggy-back from my heals when no one was actually attacking...... Guess takes time to get use to it, but is deceiving while hitting.

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Sometimes you even lose energy like 19 or 18 or so number of heals for 20 energy :-(

9. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

Hi
    This is not right.
    Any raids where player fails to complete minimums should never qualify for a reward

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Agreed if ya don't get the min, ya get nothing :)

GoddessFreyja and TomcaT like this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, the Raid Party tiers are in no way connected to the Leaderboard tiers. The Leaderboards are global rankings with every participant. I'll change the term "tiers" for Leaderboards to "brackets" to avoid confusion. If you want to know your standing, you can look at the "Your Raid Progress" panel.

As for players who aren't contributing to Raids not getting rewards, while it is true they can do one action to the Raid and get credit for the kill, if you look at the "Your Raid Progress" panel you will see the text "Meet participation goals for rewards!". If you don't meet the minimum for participation for this event (4,000 actions and two Kills) then you will get no rewards.

So unless someone joins 4,000 Raids then their strategy, for lack of a better word, will be for naught.

steve williams and Kirsten like this.
  12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So unless someone joins 4,000 Raids then their strategy, for lack of a better word, will be for naught.[/QUOTE]

LOL well alrighty then :p

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Are you concerned you are not getting credit for heal actions on the random health boosts, because this does contribute to your heals on that boss.

FancyPants, Kirsten and Chasity like this.
  14. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Yes, that was my concern. Every time a boost kicked in I "thought" it equated to less heals total per stamina spent on my part. Thanks for setting me straight! :cool:

Smack and mi7ch like this.
  15. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good question! This was an oversight on our part. We should be rolling out a change today to explicitly call out which ranks make up Bracket 2 & 3

neill1990 likes this.
  16. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

there should be no reward too a player if they do not do the requirements! if u cant do min damage then ya dont need to be in that raid boss unless if u are certain u can get it done the right way! :) my suggestion about this is No Rewards if a player can't do min requirements!!

TomcaT likes this.
  17. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Ok, you changed the name but I still have no clue what is meant by "bracket three" and bracket two" :confused:

Chasity likes this.
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're working on changing the game to display this better, should be out before the weekend. :)

Marc14 likes this.
  19. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

on the leaderboards could the players name be clickable if they are in your clan?

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That is something for us to consider for sure but it probably won't make it in for this event.

Just curious, but what benefit would this provide for you? Just being able to quickly identify friends that are ranked?