[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Stuart Ward

Stuart Ward New Member

I think that the start times for raids should be advertised better. Each game has a different schedule and it's difficult for old guys like me that play several games to keep them straight. I can do the time zone conversion but with wars and arena fights, we get minutes to start. Why not for raids. Once they do start, the advertising is adequate, it is for arenas too. However, it sucks for wars. Why don't they get a splash page like raids and arenas?

2. Stuart Ward

Stuart Ward New Member

Whoa!! When you start getting red message flash by for stuff that isn't dangerous, it's pretty freaky. If the health is full, that does not warrant a red message. If you're dangerously low, that's what you should expect.

That said, I do like the fact that the page does less jumping now.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Kirsten and Smack like this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the feedback Stuart. I'll be sure to pass it along to the team.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

maybe just a different color for when it is healed ?? a friendly color lol

5. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

So I got all four keys and the CV lock ran out before I could activate a last raid. So what happens to my four keys? Will they be there for the next raid event???

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

any unspent raid keys will be available to turn into xp after the raid event. Might need to refresh the page to get the prompt to collect to appear. It should appear just as the weekly gp collect for your armada does on the home page.

mi7ch likes this.
  7. OK, maybe I missed something here, I did not read through all 24 pages of posts on this subject. I am wondering why, since each of the adventures I need to be complete for keys are 100% done, and have been for some time, I have no keys.

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

You have to redo adventures in the 1st, 2nd, 4th & 5th locations for the keys... it's an energy burner :eek:
    here is 2 keys to get you started :) https://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan/rewards/collect/568/1/1?game_server=server_1

9. Kirsten

worked for me thanks Survival

10. Kirsten

do you play on Server 1 ( FB ) ?

11. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

12. Kirsten

That is correct, and they don't hold over to the next raid, they get changed in for XP, most of us playing many many years also have to do those same adventures no matter what our level is, it is not a big deal. :)

Richie rich likes this.
  13. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Where the hel is the Barbary key Im flagging here trying to find the damn key :D

14. Kirsten

in the Barbary location ??

Richie rich likes this.
  15. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Lol @ Kirsten - I found it Finally

Richie rich and Kirsten like this.
  16. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

Using over 5000 energy on PC over 2 days now trying to get the peking raid key #3 on little level 2000 + pirate server 2, and still FAILING no matter what adventure in peking i keep hittng. Way to go kano. Im not spending a dime on your game no matter how you rigg the game in order to collect more money not throwing my money away when kano is so caprious and transparent. Do you Really want us all to fill out your survey about what we all feel the game has been anti player since new management took over??? Another false flag. As im sure the negitive surveys get deleted

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  17. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

"A quick note on Pirate Clan, earlier today we swapped out the one Raid Token item the “Iron Grapeshot Cannon” for the “Voodoo Swivel Gun”, a less powerful item. The main draw of the Raid event should be the Premium/Mythic items, and the one Token item should be used to get rid of any remaining Tokens at the end of the event." Then make the Premium/Mythic items then with better stats might help but at the moment their stats are lower than the superior drops of the raid bosses not vert appealing then :(

18. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

So this thread is outdated. The changes made to our current RAID has changed the amount of Stamina and Energy so you are using more Energy than in the past so I know I won't be able to get involved in as many RAID's. There aren't level any longer is the outdated info I am speaking of.

19. Kirsten

I find it does not take more energy, you also have the choice where to lock in the stamina , you can still use 20 stam and any other amount up to 100. I did raids in VC and My heals always were the same as before even using 100 stam.

neill1990 likes this.