[LCN] rescinding a declined mob up request.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Robert Anderson, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Robert Anderson

Robert Anderson New Member

About a month ago I received a request to mob up with another player. I wanted to accept but inadvertently hit the decline button. since then I have received 3 more mob up requests from the same person and I cannot accept because I have already declined the request. Is there any way to rescind the decline? each time he sent me a request I went to his profile page and sent him a request. Either he has not accepted which does not make any sense because he is trying to mob up with me or the game will not let him accept because I have previously declined. Thanks for your help.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

thinking he might need to accept, and sometimes if they are new players they don't know how or play enough to notice, that has been my experience from time to time, usually for me I have to go get rid of dead weight in order to accept a request for someone, cause I have too many .

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  3. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Actually i had this happens twice recently - when i hit the add button it declined because my mob was full - have re sent reqs but neither have accepted - do they get a declined message ??

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It has been like this for a while. Once you decline a request, all subsequent requests from that player will automatically be declined. I gave up trying to figure out a workaround for this, so any players I decline simply aren't ever in my mob.

5. Kirsten

if I hit decline by accident, yet I intended to accept the player, I then send a request, not too hard to figure out

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Right, but what if the other player doesn't accept it? Does it show up as automatically declined on the receiver's side, if the receiver originally sent a request that the then sender declined? That's what being discussed here, not just "send a request to them if you accidentally declined their request."

7. Kirsten

no idea, I don't need clan, so I make the move if they don't accept, ,I couldn't care any less if I tried, :p Sometimes I need to also delete some dead accounts to even accept anyone, that will usually delete their request, if I click to accept and am told I have too many clan, that is when I will go out of my way to send it back to them, if they were in chat asking for clan...

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think this is a glitch in the invite system that has been brought up before and never addressed. It doesn't negatively impact my gameplay or probably most of the player base, but I can see where it would be aggravating for newer players.