Feedback (if anyone effin cares...)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/please-fix-this.16653/ This thread was locked down (thanks, @Justin the killer!) without any further comment.
    But I would like to make a comment. I didn't post this in the bugs or ideas section for obvious reasons.
    It was mentioned that priorities change, and things get moved around on the to do list, and I completely understand that.
    The aforementioned thread was opened OVER 2 YEARS AGO. And it was a problem BEFORE the thread was opened. 2 years is a long time to wait for something to be addressed. If I borrowed 20 loonies from you, and you kept asking for it back, and I kept telling you I had other "priorities" (mortgage, car payment, etc.) over and over again for 2 years that was keeping me from giving you your 20 loonies back, what would you think?
    Suggestion: If you're not going to do it, just say so. If you don't care, say that, too. Skip the politeness crap. We won't like that, either, but at least 1) we'll really know what's going on and 2) it will save everyone time.
    And if this is a job position currently open, I'll gladly take it if no one else wants to do it.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Weird how that was closed.... :confused: WTG Justin, but in all honestly it should be fixed... It only happens for few of my clan members, no clue why, so they are actually getting jipped on free exp/coins from others assisting them....

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I never say never because we can always reconsider our position on something. While I agree that two years is long time to let something sit, I think my last response was fairly clear. We acknowledge it exists and in a perfect world we would fix it, but it's a fiddly issue and is rather small.

Going forward if we're not going to do something I'll let everyone know. But In all the years of working here I've never known us to not do something, even if it takes longer than one would expect.

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what did i do wrong?

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Sigh. We'll just have to agree to disagree.