PLEASE fix this!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is still happening, if anyone cares.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yup, does on VC as well

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Very fucking annoying, by the way. Keep your fucking holiday raids and any upcoming updates you have coming to make the games "better" AND FIX THIS.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bump for you Jared as well, must be lost in que...

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not lost, just difficult to prioritize.

As I believe I've said about the social feed many times in the past, it's difficult to get it to work perfectly and one combination of filters will work for one player and not another. It just depends on your active friends and network.

So, we can look at this problem, which out of the whole of our players base relatively few people are experiencing, or we can invest that time in new features (like Holiday Raids which everyone can access even if some could take or leave them)? Are there more pressing bugs/issues that are coming up that effect a wider array of players?

Ultimately I don't have a response here that will satisfy. We know some players are experiencing this as an issue, but as things come up bugs like these inevitably get reshuffled.

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i tell ya right then if u know some are experience these issues then you guys need to fix it ASAP!! cause it is not right that kano is letting us play on a somewhat broken game aka Feature..so for all the money that is giving to kano basically free, makes me wonder on what are they really doing with the Funds! Are they using it just for themselfs? cause to be honest with the Funds that kano gets that should be used too better tech an Mech an Databanks so that way, we dont have to complain so much an i am just saying outta of my honest opinion!! Please dont remove this on what im writing!

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Justin, if you read what I wrote we are of course going to fix bugs and issues people are experiencing. The difficulty comes when the issue is small and has so many variables that factor into it.

Our games, like all software, are complicated. In the perfect world we would chase down every bug no matter how small but we don't have unlimited time and resources. If we can nail it down we will do what we can, but as other new features make it to development and larger, more impactful issues that are quicker to identify and correct come up, we need to shuffle things around.

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

my question is then Mi7ch why not hold off on the New Features until the problem is solved, that way once ya'll bring out the new ones then you can take care of them bug issues,simple as that so that why u guys aint gotta worry about it for awhile :) an this i will have too approve on my message myself ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.