[All] Tokens Increased

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Jan 20, 2018.

?

do you think that we should start off with 300 Tokens at the beginning of War?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Could it be posssible if you would increase the Tokens in the Guild Wars, Faction Wars, Armada Wars an Syndicate Wars too like 350-400 cause we are clearly paying alot for Refills so why not increase the Tokens we can have does make sense?

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I voted no for a number of reasons, but it's not worth posting them all here.

3. Justin the killer

Jared only reason im asking this cause if we are paying that price for Refills that isnt worth the favor points really why not let us start out with Full Tokens..which does make sense!

4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I say start out with ZERO tokens that way only the powerful synds that are willing to pay for refills get a head start (because let's face it they need it) and pound away on synds not willing to pay for refills to heal.

**Note the above was written with keyboard dripping with sarcasm.**

5. Justin the killer

ummm i wll have to say No..if u are playin in them wars then ya need to have a better crew an have Teamwork too keep up if not u will not succeed in winning!! just my opinion is all an not in a disrespectful way!! over the time i have been playin war i have learned alotttt...