[PC] Event filter/Group

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by JADES, Jan 8, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In PC, I've noticed lately my Group setting for social feed keeps reverting to "captains" where I have it set "all pirates" (FB Server 1)
    This usually reset's to 'captains' about every 24 hrs from what I've noticed, any ryhme or reason as to why this is occurring? :confused:

Kirsten likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No clue JADES LOL does this happen in any other KANO games?

Kirsten likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I soley play VC, dabble in PC, still no reply from KANO, why I'm talking to myself to try and figure this out :eek: Guess they want more unnecessary clicks....................... Haven't tried this on mobile app, but if so gawd, hard enough to swap settings KANOPLAY on a tiny 3" screen already....

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Very entertaining thread. First one I've seen in a while. This happened to me in LCN last night. I've noticed this before, but it doesn't happen every day for me, maybe once a week. It seems when a server reset is done, it sets my filter to "mob" (where I never set it myself) and sometimes the gift clock starts over, because it hasn't been 22 hours since I maxed out my gift sends.
    By the way, the "mob" filter is pretty useless now, and "friends" hasn't worked in years. I would say eliminate both of those.

JADES likes this.
  5. It happens to me 1-3 times per week for as long as I've played. I've always chalked it up to a weekly thing the first time and server updates ( as jared has suggested ) for the extras. And this is whether I'm using kano or facebook.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Hey @Jared, it must not be a big problem because only 3 of you are experiencing it. Take the following advice I usually get from IT at work for problems like this:
    • Log off and log back in
    • Restart
    • Shutdown
    • Check to make sure computer is plugged in and turned on
    If none of that solves the problem, open up a ticket and we'll get back to you in a few months with a response that we're still working on it.

JADES likes this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You forgot "clear cache" try that, LOL
    but really shouldn't default be set to "all pirates"?