TGIF! Development News December 29th 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 30, 2017.

1. DrunkPunk

DrunkPunk New Member

lol, wth you guys are trying to say here? the more raids you do the more itens you get when they get defeated any way, it still rewards participation as always, the 16 loot cases are a bonus... don't look for something bad on everything and maybe you have a hapy new year

thanks kano developers, happy new year for all. S2
    and sorry for my bad english, Brasil here

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Thank you ,finally someone who gets it :)

DrunkPunk and Sandy Barrows like this.
  3. rushnhoney

rushnhoney New Member

A Hired Mobster would be a great reward for leading a successful raid.

4. Kirsten

what happens to all of us who have full clan/mobsters/chieftens/pirates ???

neill1990 likes this.
  5. hi kirsten i don't open raids myself as i don't have a lot of stamina/energy yet but i do get sent invites via in game msgr and once i commit i do more than the minimum damage especially if the raid lasts the full 3 days or 2 even as does everyone else but for some reason these raids seemed the folk just didn't seem to participate as normally most would,far as i know they would've been all sent invite same as i was and raid was not posted public, but was shame to see so many lose out on one particular raid i was in and a lot did do much more than the minimum but for some reason just didn't come back over the 3 days to do a bit more,maybe it was just bad timing for raids with folk busy for christmas,, Hope you have a very happy new year x

6. Kirsten

7. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Any chance for a new city or place soon?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy new year! Yes, all games will be getting new locations over the next few months starting with Zombie Slayer as they have gone the longest without a new one.

Kimbella likes this.
  9. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

This new invite stuff really do suck... only do it more hard take the dam invites off and accept who i want.... Why do you work and change things that are pretty fine as they are????????????? From now on i will not ad any at all. takes to long to check who they are and if i shall ad them!!! Do some work that are in need instead! Like bust some bot/skilled ones instead

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hi Susanne, you are free to not use the "Recommended" invites if you do not want to however there are many players who find it difficult to build up 1000 friends to fill out their Mob/Clan/etc which is why we brought this feature over from our mobile products. You have likely been receiving invites from Mobile players for many months now as it has existed for some time in those Apps.

Kimbella likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Everyone that has come before have not had trouble adding clan, lol SMH I don't need, but if I do add any new players it will be cause they send me a request and I can check out who they are on FB first :)

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

For sure you don't need the Recommendations given you have been with us for many years now, but put yourself in the shoes of someone who starts the game today. It is incredibly daunting to know that you will need to make 1000 connections within the game in order to compete later on, the Recommendations removes some of this friction for those that want to use it.

Having said that there was a bug on initial rollout that defaulted the tab on the invite screen to "Recommended" when it should have defaulted to "Invite Friends". This has now been fixed so you won't even see the suggestions unless you explicitly click that tab.

13. Kirsten

and having said all you said, I have had full clan for many years, and I worked at it, was not as daunting as one might think, we all start at the beginning, I have thousands of clan, it is called networking. Granted it was before FB starting putting people in FB jail for supposed spamming, but networking is the key.

14. Kimbella

Kimbella Member

where it can be daunting is for those that play on Server 2 - there are not as many players as on Server 1 and therefore it is very useful ;)

15. Kirsten

well that is because server 2 aka deadspace aka my space has been dead for a long long time, as MY space it was full of alts, and when myspace shut down gaming, not all the alts made the transfer, lol you will prob never have full clan, cause I seriously doubt 1k people even play there, if that, so it is like banging your head against the wall, just like Kong and Armor, FB is the place to be, and there is no shortage of people to clan