[LCN] Loot cases bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by SNAPster, Dec 12, 2017.

1. SNAPster

SNAPster New Member

Hi!
    I just wonder if there are anybody ELSE, but me, that has noticed a bug with the new "Loot Cases" function in the game.

Not just once, but TWICE has it happened, that I click to open it from the "ticker" right next to "daily activities" field on "HOME" page in the game. Then It say I have a "mission", which I execute, but then afterwards...

I don't get the reward for doing it...
    This ONLY occurs, when opening it from the START/HOME page in the game. (If I'm not mistaken...)

Thanks in advance...
    //SNAPster

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sounds like the quest was "visit lotto page" to me and you won't receive a loot chest for that, only 1 extra lottery ticket

3. SNAPster

SNAPster New Member

For every Loot case fulfilled, the game should load the message with the rewards. That page NEVER shows, when this happens.
    The game will just continue as if nothing ever happened. That's why i posted this thread.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually you stated above that "don't get reward for it" hence my reply. You do get the reward, just no pop-up, whoopie it's not a bug.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Going to agree with Jades here, sounds like you got a lottery ticket. Check your quest history, if there's a lottery quest in there then that's your answer. :)

6. James Wright

James Wright Member

Jade, my last two I have done I haven't got a reward. Appears to be a bug.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Go look at your chest history, if there are any missing dates on there you can contact Support.

8. SNAPster

SNAPster New Member

Thx for that "hint" James!
    The function is so new, that I didn't even think about looking at that log until you mentioned it.
    I just checked my log, and I DIDN'T receive any rewards on Dec 9:th on Server 1, and Dec 12:th on server 2.
    So. Just as I suspected, there seems to be a bug.
    Thanks for "confirming" or letting me know, it's not just "my imagination screwing with me"... :eek:;)

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Chest log only shows your Loot Chest history, so if you had a Lottery ticket it wouldn't show up there. You can check your Quest history to see if any of them were Lottery quests.

10. SNAPster

SNAPster New Member

Hmm... I can find: "Godfather Goal History" and "My Loot Case History" there, But NOT a "QUEST history" or a "Loot CHEST history"... But I DO have a lottery ticket on the 9:th on server 1, AND on the 12:th on server 2. Regardless of it.. This is VERY confusing to me...
    Why doesn't the "regular" reward MESSAGE show with JUST that lottery ticket then...? But JUST with that ticket in it, instead of the four cards. Maybe with a message saying that I "just" won the ticket..?

After James post, I thought there WAS a bug, but after "UN-NECESSARY RESEARCH" I just discovered that I posted my ticket to soon... Since "Mitch" replied while I wrote the ticket.. :eek: (DANG!.. YOU are FAST sometimes...) :D:cool:

I'm actually NOT "dyslectic" my self, just a bit ... Ehhh let's call it "LAZY" when it comes to reading instructions...
    I like to discover myself what happens when just "testing your way forward" instead. Since you often LEARN more by doing so.
    But maybe you should keep ALL of us "in mind" a little more?

The reason I reacted, was the x2 occurances. As I "normally" open the loot cases by clicking the "case icon". But I ALSO used the link on "HOME" page x 2... That in combination with getting "just tickets" twice, made me post the thread.

"The easier something is to understand and use, the more popular it gets by the users".
    ^Bad translation of a Swedish quote ^ (It still "makes my point" though...)
    But sometimes some things are TO easy.. And then just get's.. Ehh.? "annoying"? perhaps is a suiting word for it....
    Like the "new" mobup button in the chats... THAT was a REALLY BAD idea, that got implemented..
    (I've NEVER clicked that button intentionally... And gets SO many requests from users already mobbed up...)

Do you REALLY WANT/NEED that extra "server load"? And frustration from your customers Mitch? *wink, wink* ;)

Finally...

Thanks for your time and efforts to help me figure this out. You are STILL the best!

Best regards
    //SNAPster

11. QUEEN WARRIOR 1

QUEEN WARRIOR 1 New Member

This has happenedto me too, and I'm not happy

12. QUEEN WARRIOR 1

QUEEN WARRIOR 1 New Member

I checked my loot case history and the day this happened is not listed in there. I did not even get a chance to open the loot case.

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Check your Quest history. Not all Quests give out a Loot chest. Namely the "Goto the Lottery Page" quest gives out a Lottery Ticket instead of a Loot Chest.

Your Quest history will show you the last 5 quests you have completed and what you won for doing so.

14. Amanda Westgate

Amanda Westgate New Member

Same just happened to me. I did the goal and when I clicked on open case, it vanished.

15. LonelyHeart

LonelyHeart New Member

I did not get my loot case for Jan 10 and the one today, Jan 11, is the same one I had a couple of days ago. I also notice it shows I got 2 loot cases on Jan 6 at about 4 hours apart. This did not happen. There was 2 another days I did not get the loot case as well but it was last week or the week before I think.