[VC] Lottery Tickets...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TIm Watkins, Nov 26, 2017.

1. TIm Watkins

TIm Watkins New Member

I have been unable to use my free lottery tickets. Every time I try to use it I waste 2 gods points. How do I use my free Lottery Tickets???

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On lottery page, there is [My Tickets] click that and a page will open, and click "Validate" next to the tickets. ;)

mi7ch likes this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Just to further clarify, you are given 1 Free lottery ticket per draw by simply visiting the Lottery page. Draw's happen at noon (12:00) Pacific each day. As Jades mentioned you can always click My Tickets and if you see the "Validate" link it will allow you to check those tickets from past draws.

If you are being charged 2FP you are purchasing additional Quick Pick tickets.

4. TIm Watkins

TIm Watkins New Member

Thanks and I do know how to Validate. I guess my question is HOW DO I USE MY EXTRA LOTTERY TICKET? I have 3 and don't seam to be able to use any of them.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

They are quick pick tickets, meaning the numbers are chosen for you. So there is nothing for you to do but wait until tomorrow's draw at Noon Pacific. At which point head back to the Lottery page and check the results.

TIm Watkins, Kirsten and JADES like this.
  6. TIm Watkins

TIm Watkins New Member

Thanks for the info Smack! Another question is why do they stay on my lottery page then after the draw?

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

it is a random thing don't worry about it...:)

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

How do you mean? You can see a history of the past 5 or so draws. Otherwise you might just need to refresh the page by clicking Lottery again to update the state.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I had stopped checking the Lottery page each day since the Karousel was implemented a year or so ago and the links were removed from the left hand side of the landing page. Now I've started checking it again since I've been getting free tickets. It seems that you can only validate them from the day before. If you go, say, a week, you may have winning tickets from previous days but you miss out on any winnings because you didn't check for them each day. Something to keep in mind if you see a pile of tickets on your Lottery page, some of them may be for days you forgot to check and you might have missed out on any winnings.