Messaging ideea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AlexanderTheGreat, Nov 9, 2017.

?

Do you agree to make it easier to send group messages?

1. Agree

75.0%
  2. Don't agree

25.0%
  1. AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat New Member

Hi. We all have a certain players who we change bosses and other things with. I need to open profile with profile to send my boss for example to everyone I want to and I'm losing lots of time. I did ask before if it's possible to select New message - select players and sent the same message to everyone you want to. It will help getting back lot of time lost. Even on the left side of the screen game where you have top 500 players by LVL if you could add a message box that will pop up it will still be something useful. Hope this will be taken in consideration. Thank you.

Justin the killer likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I made a list in the chat box, under groups, of my regulars, this way I just go thru the list , takes a bit to make the list, but after that it works well :)

Chasity and Justin the killer like this.
  3. AlexanderTheGreat

Would you please be able to put a screenshot to have a better ideea on it? Thank you!!!

4. Kirsten

[​IMG]
    WORLD
    ARMADA
    JOBS
    TAVERN
    "GROUPS"
    open chat the last tab is Groups" put the game links of the people you send bosses to and who send to you and then you can copy your boss links, go thru the list and send your boss, networking is the best way, by sending your bosses to your higher level clan and they will send you theirs , depending on which games you play and what platrom there are usually FB groups also that share coop bosses and or raid bosses

Chasity likes this.
  5. AlexanderTheGreat

I know thers are lots of groups but you know that some of the chieftains might be your best friends but each other worst enemies ☺. You have the possibility to create a group and to put everyone there. From you sending it's ok. But if they send back everyone from that group can get in. I'll have a look tonight when I get home as I'm at work. But hopefully my ideea will be considered and make our life a lot easier

6. Kirsten

no ,not adding them just put their links there for you to send your bosses to, it is just a group for me , on FB I am in groups and sure some people I am not clan with and I don't join their bosses or vice versa , so there are options, that you can use without kano having to do anything at all :)

Chasity likes this.
  7. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

She's speaking of making your Own "reference" list of friends' links (just for you alone), via the Group Chat, for to send your bosses. It is what I do too! :cool:

Kirsten likes this.
  8. AlexanderTheGreat

I've done that too now. This is very helpful at the moment. Thank you and Kirsten as well for the ideea.

quangluu123, Chasity and Kirsten like this.