[ZS] Do i need to focus on other stats?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ButcherO, Oct 16, 2017.

1. ButcherO

ButcherO New Member

i am lv619 currently and leveling like 10 levels everyday, i took a break though
    i have
    181 energy
    1049 stamina
    11970 health
    717 attack
    8 def

i was wondering if i should stick with this build? or should i get some into energy and def
    thanks

2. HiramF8

HiramF8 New Member

health+attack is my choice.

3. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I went with
    Health: 2524/15800
    Energy: 221/730
    Stamina: 1100/1100
    Personal Attack: 3,048
    Personal Defense: 3,048
    Reefer The Freak
    Level 1496 Teacher

I would stop with health and focus mainly on attack and defense, unless you want full attack(doesn't go so well around level 1000, you will lose every incoming attack and die a lot) or defense(again not very fun you won't win any outgoing attacks).
    Each skill point put into attack or defense gives you +29 to your "squad attack" or "squad defense"

Personal Attack: 3,048 Personal Defense: 3,048
    Squad Attack: 88,392 Squad Defense: 88,392
    88,392/3,048 =29

4. chuckie the scar

chuckie the scar New Member

skill points do not hold a fixed value as stated above. they work to modify your total attack and total def. as your inventory increases so will your skill points values in direct correlation to your total att/def . same happens to your inventory in reverse. as you add a skill point your inventory values increase in that area. these values are unseen but have been proven to be true. the exact numerical values differ from player to player due to inventory difference.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I like a balanced build , myself :) or as close as I can get, you want to focus on all areas, either balancing as you go or one area at a time, it all depends on what you want from the game :) but in ZS energy and stamina , since you get full refill higher than the other three games, work on them