this new system of using skill points is for the birds

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PorchBunny Toothnail, Oct 4, 2017.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

there was a post by this person - ashley227 - not sure if they deleted the post or not. Have their comment in my email still. Not going to screenshot and put it here since i would need to know the reasoning behind it getting deleted. If they are the ones that deleted it that would mean they didnt want it seen anymore. If it was kano then they dont want it seen for whatever reason and dont feel like getting my comment deleted for showing the post lol.

EDIT: To add the persons account was not banned or blocked from what i can tell on their forum profile page.

2. Tomas Trevant

Tomas Trevant New Member

ReeferC is the member that I am trying to message. Am I doing something wrong since they are not banned?
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/members/reeferc.19787/
    There is no option to send messages, and the page itself gives an error. IMO that means they deleted the account or got removed due to questioning posts or for something that wasn't seen by the forum community.

3. Tomas Trevant

Tomas Trevant New Member

Yes it is fact I have seen this take place on several games, most popular of the games being WoW which settled for 12 million. The thing about those TOS is that there are many loopholes and if it can be proven that it caused trauma or another lasting effect such as brain damage. I also seen Disney recently get sued and they lost. Never think a business is untouchable, main thing here is there is no evidence that the person signed a release form. I can say "so an so" knew the rules when they joined, the judge will say show me proof, you present the TOS and they ask where is it presented? If not in the very beginning of the game,in which you click "I agree" or digitally sign, the defense will win. Again I have a LOT of experience with MMORPG as it is my job.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

He has his profile set to private, says - kano community forums error, This member limits who may view their full profile. -

Just appears he has his privacy settings set so people you follow can view his profile page for some reason.
    [​IMG]

He doesnt follow me so i cant see his profile page but when you click on his name from a past post gets the standard pop up info box, dont see any indication he is banned. -
    [​IMG]

Barnacle likes this.
  5. chuckie the scar

chuckie the scar New Member

i would not currently suggest any legal actions due to the appertain attempts from kano to act in good faith. they may be making changes we do not agree with but there not doing it in a millisious manner.

Randy Jenkins and Kirsten like this.
  6. Tomas Trevant

Tomas Trevant New Member

Thanks, I just usually have the option to "start conversation" when I click other users name, regardless of privacy settings.

7. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

you are one of them players that think that you only have to buy strength and used your skill on energy and/or stamina intended to level faster Skill is earned and should weigh more on how strong a player is. a player with the skill you have on your attack is weak and thus you should be weaker than a player that has much higher skill on their attack . I make a lot of purchases from Kano even with buying this loot I know skill attack and defense is more important. we need skill to do more damage to bosses,we need skill for determining strength in syndicate wars, we need skill to determine strength in Battle arena. you're complaining about one feature of the game .instead of adding your skill to the leveling stats why didn't you add to your fight skills. you must have skills to fight and win!

Kirsten likes this.
  8. chuckie the scar

respects to you sir but you could not be feather from reality concerning me that imaginable. please go into the game lounge and ask who chuckle the scar is the vgf level 813. ill let the game explain who i am. but i do agree that strength bought, earned or rewarded should be limited in its effects. i also think that if the game were totaly free it would not last so to attract players who buy enough for the game to service then what they buy needs to have a value to them worthy of there investment so it does not stop. reduce those values the game takes on added risk of default over lack of revenue. if a balance is made then newer players will only see whats today's game not what it was yesterday. i make this post out of respect to the system of open debate and dialog. i am willing to listen to any and all prospective offered. i appreciate the fact you replied

ReeferC likes this.
  9. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

At the risk of another ban, maybe life this time???:D I still think they should have a vote, if it really is about the players. I'm just going to leave that thought and most likely it will be getting some negative posts and I'll get banned again. Bye-bye Kano forums and apps....:cool: (I'm also 90% of the people you disagree with and all those who conspire to make your life less enjoyable....when you skip your meds)

10. chuckie the scar

i respect your position even if it may differ from mine at this moment. i agree there should be a bit of input from players but only as a barometer of true effect. i was frustrated after the change and you sound like you still are. i really can not help you even if you wanted . i would like to understand your thoughts if it can be expressed in a non emotional way. just the facts. whats works and what is not working. my limited play time only gives me that prospective. but i am a fair player willing to adapt to the age as it works in the best interests of the many. it would be unfortunate if your voice was cut off, i hope you can communicate without being removed

ReeferC likes this.
  11. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

My problem is no matter how much I level I can't get even close to defeating anyone. I managed to increase both attack and defense to 1000 or so. I'm stuck due to being unable to gain the amount of skills for my level. I already played challenges and jobs and spent all points on health and stamina only. I'm basically maxed out on weapon drops so everything I have is at minimum 80/80. The only way I can even out is to ask players my level not to add any attack or defense for the next 2600 levels, I'm sure you know what the reply to that would be lol. Dev's assumed it would balance because players would add to energy and stam but it clearly isn't happening, it's all about attack and defense now. I wonder if Kano could review and make one of those colorful charts to show the overall SP allocation since the change?(Only a question don't think I am trying to tell you how to do your jobs) Again I don't want to offend anyone and sorry if my opinion is similar to another player.