[LCN] Hitlist

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by NJVic, Sep 23, 2017.

1. NJVic

NJVic Member

How does someone actually collect a hit when the hits themselves usually last less than 1 second.

Inquiring minds want to know

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

My experience has been that many of the lists are weak accounts or abandoned accounts with very low health which die upon one attack and those are very difficult to catch for various reasons or suspicions I won't go into here. Depending upon which platform you are playing makes a big difference as well. For example on Kong you might only be competing against a handful who are watching the HL while on FB there could be hundreds if not thousands locked in and waiting to get the kill. Long story short luck or one of the unspoken reasons referenced earlier.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

bottom line ya gotta be quick, for some that is the most interesting feature, there are hunters , there are listers and everything in between :), also many times people give their friends a heads up they are gonna list so and so ..... I do that with a few and one I am on the phone with at the time lol hate if he misses that lol

Barnacle likes this.
  4. St.James

St.James New Member

Last night I was on hitlist 3 times and today the reset made me down from 3 trillion to 44 trillion and usually the reset does not make me go down

5. Kirsten

if in 24 hours or there about, and no one else lists you your price goes back to base

6. St.James

St.James New Member

near 20h30 last night 22-10-2017

7. St.James

St.James New Member

Your reset system for HL is not right. The reset is supposed to have passed at 24 hours and more and me it has passed at 16h and it is not the first time that it happens to me and besides you do not do anything to arrange to those to whom it happened.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Send in ticket, and support can look into it, won't get much help here with this kind of issue>>> http://support.kanoapps.com/

9. St.James

St.James New Member

Bravo LCN not to solve my problem reset HL and especially not to have answered. This is how players leave the game continuously so it will have more.

10. Kirsten

did you send a ticket, it takes 24 to 48 hour normally unless it is a holiday or the weekend, there are 4 games and 4 platforms, so ya not the only sending in a ticket,

Barnacle likes this.
  11. Kirsten

first off I don't understand the numbers you quoted, how can ya go down from 3 trillion to 44 trillion, ??, the reset of your list price happens when ya not listed for approx 24 hours, so what is going down, ?? your coins, your list price ??

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Are you in a Syndicate and if so do you have War Mode enabled? If you are put on the Hitlist while in War Mode and if it is an eligible War Mode attack the cost of this will always be your base hitlist price.

So lets say your base hitlist cost is $10,000. You get hitlisted a few times and it now costs $35,000 to place a hit on you. Now lets say someone in a rival Syndicate in War Mode puts you on the hitlist, this will only cost $10,000.

That is just one possible scenario.

JADES and Kirsten like this.
  13. St.James

St.James New Member

I'm in war mode

14. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Ambushes - 10 is totally insufficient - just saying

15. St.James

St.James New Member

Another time my cost for hl go down, last time a mob put me on hl last 18h.

I'm starting to think about stopping playing this game because LCN does not care about players

16. Kirsten

I thought Kano explained about the price, to you ,especially if ya in war mode :) Post 12 in this thread and that was on Oct 25th :)

17. St.James

St.James New Member

I spent nearly 100 times on the cause of reset that is missing and I start to have my ass reset that takes 24h but sometimes at 18h.

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

As Smack asked are you in a Syndicate with war mode enabled=most likely the cause
    refer to post #12, if don't know what post #12 is here you go straight from a developer's answer>

If not the case, then submit a ticket here> http://support.kanoapps.com/

Kirsten likes this.
  19. St.James

St.James New Member

Yesterday night near 9h i go on hitlist and this morning the reset pass after 13h.

I give until Tuesday in Kano to give me the cost as it was or I give up the game

20. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

St James 1) did you send a message to Kano ?
    2) is your syndicate in war mode ?
    3) read Smacks post above