TGIF! Development News October 13th 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

does anyone else see why so many players have opted to allocate their skill to stamina. I can tell you because they see that the sp attack and defense does nothing to make a player stronger so why bother adding to them stats just spend a few $1000 on some loot and forget about them two stats. the fact is this needs to be changed to make the SP attack and defense worth adding to and make loot a determining factor rather than be the main reason for winning fights. Actually sp attack and defense should be the only thing that determines if you win or lose and loot should be used to determine how much damage a player does per attack with the exception of players having the same sp on attack and defense then loot should be the determining factor.Right now this game is based solely off how much a player spends on the game rather than working to make themselves stronger.

Ne0istic likes this.
  2. Ne0istic

Ne0istic New Member

Yes, i have been investing in both attack and defence for years, then just attack for a year, then just defence for a year to see if it makes much difference and i havnt found it to be noticable yet, i was even wondering that myself Randy, i also notice people doing exactly as you say and investing in stam/ energy......The only thing i notice with regards to investing skps is the higher health the bigger slaps! lol

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

maybe cause you are a new member, to the forum, but that suggestion has been raised by many lol but Kano says it cannot do it, it would mess with the raid itself if they removed people that already joined, I cannot explain how it makes a difference, but when they explain it , it makes sense :)f I can find a post where it is explained I will repost it for you . :)

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

top friend leaderboard on home page, challenge feed box, and i believe 1 or 2 other spots use the profile name. Everywhere else it will show the in game name and its adjustments given it has been a day passed since name change. As to why its like this i do not know but its the same on the other platforms where it will show their profile name instead of in-game for certain areas.

5. Ne0istic

Ne0istic New Member

Im not a new member Kirstin, just i forget the original password to my forum account..and well, it was easier to make another. But i would like to see that thread so can you please post it ? Thanks

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If I had the time, which sorry I don't there are so many many threads with many many responses from players and kano between the 4 games on raids, I think it would take me all day to find even one time Kano said why they cannot remove someone, so I suggest if ya don't want to wait till Kano gets back in on Monday, when maybe one of them can explain it, or peruse all the many raid threads here, but I believe it has to do with the mechanics of the raid health, cause they cannot remove what a player brings to it, so they cannot remove anyone .

7. That won't work unless there is a way to only do that if a player is attacking and not healing etc because the last thing needed is someone does massive damage and healing then some idiot removes that player out of spite.

8. Ne0istic

Ne0istic New Member

Aristotle or Copernican ? Sounds familiar! haha Where there is a will there is ALWAYS a way around ;)

9. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

TY for keep trying to improve PC and LCN. Raid levels for top tier needs to be raised. Some armadas have 10 above current levels. Makes sharing to other pirates very difficult without upsetting your current armada. I think 4 tiers of 8 or 10 would be helpful.

TomcaT likes this.
  10. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

One thing you could do is for critical news and announcements is put a banner on the top of the page which will open in a new tab and then go away once you click it. This would get important items displayed.

Scoughman and Smack like this.
  11. James Douglas Eaton

James Douglas Eaton New Member

? not sure,

12. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Wen shall we be able to add more stam??????????????

13. neill1990

14. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

IN LCN , happens the same, and it happens too at Gift Level.
    i receive a Gifts from a player called "Pioivra" but when im going to see is profile is player name is different .

15. neill1990

the reason the name you are seeing is different is that when you are collecting the gifts it is going to show the account profile, as in kongregate profile name, facebook profile name. It wont show the persons ingame name until you click on their name which will take you to their ingame profile where it will show more often then not a different name then is listed on their account. It has always been this way for all platforms and games.

Only time it is going to show both will be if the person has their ingame name set to their accounts profile name or they started the game by going to kanoplay never having started on facebook, meaning if they did not start on facebook the name displayed can only be the ingame since there is no linked facebook to show the name of instead.

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for clarifying Zelda.