[LCN] Raid is invite only?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by gmo, Sep 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. gmo

gmo New Member

I post my raid to my syndicate message board and syndicate chat as usual, and nobody can join as they have to be invited. What happened now? This is what I have always done and now I need to actually post each separate link to each member of my own syndicate?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey gmo,

A change was made in the past few months to not force your Raid Boss be "Public" if you share the link to your Syndicate Board/Chat. This was due to complaints of people wanting to share the boss to ONLY their Syndicate and then having non-syndicate members join. However I see how this is not the best work flow.

For right now you will have to manually paste the 3 tiered invite links to your Syndicate Board/Chat but we'll look to get this fixed for the next Raid. I was just chatting with a developer and we are floating the idea that after you share to Syndicate Board or Chat that the boss will still be private but would allow faction members to join.

Apologies for the confusion and frustration with these links right now.

BLU 1SE likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Private is good,

4. gmo

gmo New Member

ah, ok , thank you so much for the explanation and I hope it does get fixed soon.