[FB] URL Not Found

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

URL Not Found: We had trouble using the URL you provided. Please try again later. i am seeing this everytime i am trying to ask for help when sending out my assist an also sending Gifts, Can anyone look into this issue it is occuring on Facebook so far on pirate clan as i know of! thanks

Raymond Davis likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is a bug with Facebook. They have acknowledged this and are working on a fix but unfortunately I don't have an ETA for when they will release that.

Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

okay cool deal an thank u for responding back on this cause i know most of the time Kano dont do that on my end lol

Smack likes this.
  4. happysmoke187

happysmoke187 New Member

look love the game been playing for days and hours I just leave thanks for the fun I do not want to put you in no way I would allow your team to go though the trouble I got a headache trying to fix it no way I could understand

5. Justin the killer

just a quick update they have yet resolved the problem on this Broken Code thing at all, which is still occuring so im having to hit cancel button everytime, an now my question is why dont we just do like on server 2 where there is no post button thing an what it will do is just when you click it you dont have to deal with posting on facebook walls! this is a good suggestion :)

6. kathleen jinks

kathleen jinks New Member

nom nom nom-still no fix on the URL issue..sigh

7. Robert Vits

Robert Vits New Member

url not found have the problem in chrome and firefox so assume the problem is yours to fix thanks

8. Justin the killer

this issue with the URL is still occuring on Facebook...i think ya might need to let them know even more that you mean business an that you want this fix NOW ASAP!! hehe

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

FB is aware and are starting to take this seriously. They tried to brush this under the rug but there are A LOT of game apps experiencing the same thing. Looks like the FB bug team has figured out the severity of this and are looking to correct it.

Justin the killer likes this.
  10. Justin the killer

well do you think they will have this fix today cause i feel weird when i have to cancel my post that is posted to my wall altho i do receive help just feels weird is all lol..

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If I had to put money on it I highly doubt it will be fixed today but I'd love for FB to prove me wrong.

12. Justin the killer

well they all prove us wrong as usual what ya expect Social Media burned us a new one haha :p

13. Justin the killer

i am now seein everything online an back up an running figure i post in here to let u all know that the URL Links are working again ;)

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The bug is not officially closed/fixed but it looks like this is working again. :cool:

15. Justin the killer

well thanks for that update...u already know how it is with facebook, there is always something goes wrong on there end the majority of the time lol